We’re building fully-electric farm machines for sustainable and regenerative agriculture. We’re hiring an electrical engineer to work on the power, control, and sensor systems for these machines. Our design goals include energy efficiency, reliability in difficult outdoor environments, and monitoring for fault detection.
* experience with PCB design
* experience with microcontrollers
* experience with motors and sensors
* experience working with PCB assembly services
* experience with CAD software (e.g. Fusion 360)
* experience with high-power lithium battery systems
This is a part-time role. We expect the work to be 5-15 hours per week.