Convoy is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Our mission is to transport the world with endless capacity and zero waste. The industry is huge and so is the opportunity to change the way freight moves.
The next time you’re out driving and see an 18-wheeler on the road, that truck is empty 35% of the time. When big trucks drive empty, they throw unnecessary CO2 into the atmosphere. In fact, empty trucks generate more than 76 million metric tons of wasted carbon emissions every year. At Convoy, our digital freight network helps reduce those empty miles and cut carbon waste by nearly half.
This is your opportunity to collaborate with an incredible group of people and help transform the freight industry. Join Convoy and help move the world forward.About you:You have the ability to excel in an intense, dynamic work environment as an early member of a growing team. In partnership with sales and brokerage teams, Customer Experience Associates act as stewards of customer support, problem solving, and quality control. You'll bring the enthusiasm and aptitude necessary to get the job done!
* Please see the available shifts in the questionnaire below and select all that you are able to work. All schedule options are four 10-hour shifts.
- Provide great customer service; cooperate and build positive, inclusive and respectful relationships; inspire strong performance in yourself and others
- Provide excellent customer support while using standard processes and internal tools to troubleshoot within tight deadlines
- Train customers on how to use our product, improve their performance, and grow their business with Convoy
- Operate across cross-functional teams to execute programs and deliver exceptional service
- Have strong operations or detailed account management experience
- Comfortable diving into the details
- Be self directed and have a proactive approach to work
We're looking for someone who has:
- 2-3 years of previous customer service experience
- A passion for process improvement
- The ability to remain calm, think on your feet, and exercise sound judgement under pressure
Nice to haves:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications or related fields
- Transportation, freight brokerage, or other logistics industry experience
- Technology industry and startup experience
Employees' wellbeing is top of mind for the Convoy team. Outside of offering excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits, we also offer the following:
* On demand mental and emotional health benefits through Lyra * On demand primary care through 98.6* Generous paid time off* Paid parental leave program * Fertility benefit solutions via Progyny * Child-care and adult/elder-care options through Bright Horizons* Opportunity to join and contribute to one of our Employee Resource Groups
* Ability to make a real world impact!
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!