Product Designer (UX/UI)Team: ProductLocation:
RemoteWho we are
We are a climate tech company committed to reversing climate change. How do we reach this lofty goal? By disrupting the agriculture industry!
Founded by globally-recognized innovators in science and ag technology, Regrow is unlocking the power and profitability of resilient agriculture across the supply chain — from growers to global food brands. Regrow combines best-in-class agronomy, soil and carbon modeling, and innovative data collection to deliver customized, site-specific and scalable solutions to the agrifood industry.
Our customers are frontrunners in agrifood and agtech, ranging from global market operators, project developers, global food brands, and independent farmers. We help partners measure their impact on the environment, model and implement changes that will be environmentally and financially sustainable, and track partners’ progress against sustainability goals.
We're backed by leading investors, such as Microsoft's Venture Fund, Cargill, The Grantham Environmental Trust (NCO), AJAX Strategies, and more, all of whom believe in our vision to change the world through resilient agriculture.Our Mission
Agriculture has the power to reverse climate change. We believe science and technology can help us get there. Our goal is to use farmland to cool the earth. We are currently monitoring 150 million acres of land in over 45 countries. This year alone, with just one project, our carbon emissions reductions are equivalent to taking 17,000 cars off the road! We are already on our way to a more sustainable planet.Job Summary
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Designer (UX/UI)
to join the product team who has a real passion for designing highly efficient and intuitive user experiences. In this role you will be involved in the development of two key B2B SaaS products: Sustainability Insights
enables food companies to monitor regenerative agriculture practices within their supply chains and make high-impact business decisions. The product combines remote sensing data, crop management analysis, and soil modeling output to track practice adoption and calculate abatement potential in new regions and identify opportunities for more sustainable partnerships.MRV
provides farmers with the ability to Measure/Monitor, Report, and Verify their carbon footprint at the field level. The platform utilizes primary science-backed, innovative technologies
to ensure data is transparent and reliable, and that carbon credits are valuable
What You Will Do:
- Collaborate with product managers, business unit, and engineers to plan, design/prototype and execute new product concepts
- Help uncover and capture user needs and translate them into storyboards, user flows, wireframes, low and high-fidelity mockups, and prototypes to communicate design ideas at the appropriate level of detail
- Utilize pragmatic thinking knowing that the world is infinitely more complex than a simple “clean” design mockup
- Apply common design principles to complex UI/UX problems like how to best present data, charts, dashboards, customizable reports via PDF and Email, and many more aspects of the product
- Work on multiple product capabilities at the same time
- Rapidly iterate on functional designs and prototypes for user testing/feedback
- Help define and establish a common unified UI library
Your Background and Skills:
- 3+ years of product design experience in a SaaS environment
- Experience with B2B SaaS products with more than 3 target audiences
- Experience with data analytics/data visualisation products (including dashboards, map interfaces) and/or data collection and data validation/compliance products (data tables, API connexions, reports)
- Proficiency in Figma, including auto layout system, global design languages, component creation, and prototyping (high fidelity mock-ups)
- You have the ability to work cross-functionally with product management, and engineering to develop, and implement effective design practices
- You thrive with autonomy and have the ability to operate in agile, fluid, and fast-paced surroundings
- You are comfortable presenting your designs and interacting with a wide audience (scientists, customer success and sales, engineers, customers, C-suite)
- You embrace the big picture of how everything in a workflow and parts of a product will eventually fit together i.e. (multiple users roles, data integrations, and data collection, and modelling)
- You are extremely detail-oriented and organized
Envision Yourself Here
- You have a strong desire to contribute to environmentally impactful product
- You have empathy for less tech-savvy product users (agronomists, and crop advisors) and can begin experiences with their needs in mind
- Your mind is filled with beautiful, simple (less is more), innovative design ideas, and a high interest in solving complex product challenges creatively and collaboratively
Does this sound like your dream job? If so, go ahead and apply for the position and we’ll be in touch. We appreciate your interest in Regrow.
While it may go without saying once you see the diversity on our current team, we encourage diversity on our team at all levels of the company. We are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive environment and to encourage these values in everyone on our team. We provide an environment of mutual respect where opportunities are available without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion for people from all walks of life is key to our success as a company.