- Your mission at Climeworks is to manage complex public funding programs with a wide array of internal and external interfaces to contribute to Climeworks scale-up.
- You orchestrate and write grant applications at significant scale.
- You identify funding opportunities and get your targeted projects off the ground.
- You design and structure internal grant application processes.
- You facilitate regular exchange with respective project managers across functions to identify and assess further funding opportunities.
- You administrate grants after successful applications.
- You align public funding opportunities with other sources of financing and strive for optimal funding structures on a corporate and project level.
- You completed a university degree or equivalent in Business, Economics, or a related/quantitative discipline.
- You look back to at least 7 years of financing related experience; of which you have 3 years of explicit public funding experience either on the raising or granting side of public funding.
- You ideally possess a network of contacts in US institutions or in Europe and bring a broad knowledge of public funding, preferably in industries such as renewables or utilities.
- You exhibit strong commercial acumen and a willingness to work against clear and quantifiable targets.
- You can communicate complex matters at various levels of hierarchy.
- You are business fluent in English.
- You are willing to travel 20% of the time.
- You are preferably located in Zurich; remote work options can be considered.
What we offer: A horizontal organization, a great team, an improvement-oriented approach, and a scale-up venture with an innovative technology. Sounds like you? We are looking forward meeting you! Apply now by filling in the online application form and uploading your complete dossier to our careers portal: https://www.climeworks.com/careers.
Disclaimer: The percentage in the job title means that for this vacancy, you can decide if you want to be employed on a full-time or part-time basis, depending on what works best for your needs.
We do not accept candidates from agencies for our positions.