Comgy digitizes the measurement, visualization and billing of heat, water and electricity consumption in real estate. ...View Company Profile
JOIN US! Comgy is an ambitious Berlin-based start-up in the field of energy / proptech and we are currently looking for an equally ambitious (not necessarily Berlin-based) Product Designer!
We move and are moved by the generational topic of climate change.
If you want to make a difference and the prospect of a job with purpose is what moves you, then you are in the right place!
Design is an integral part of our company and is valued by decision-makers at all levels.
Our 5+ team is made of multi-disciplinary people in the fields of Product Design, Graphic Design & (soon) Research.
- You are responsible for thoroughly solving design problems by defining working hypotheses and key metrics for your projects
- You conduct research to gain insights and use the results to suggest and create feature ideas and improvements
- You work strategically and recognize potential technical constraints or business risks. Thus, you know when to compromise and when not to.
- You craft beautiful interfaces and experiences for the users of our products in accordance to their needs as well as business requirements
- You always keep your team and different stakeholders in the loop by documenting your work properly and presenting important updates and decisions
OUR PERFECT MATCH
- You already have experience as a Product Designer or in a similar role
- You have a portfolio that shows strong visual and conceptual skills
- You have strong typographic, layout and user interface skills
- You have high quality standards as well as an accurate way of working using industry standard tools such as Figma, Miro, Principle, etc.
- You enjoy working in interdisciplinary teams and are a great communicator in this context
- A job with purpose: working on a socially very meaningful topic (more energy transparency, clear CO₂ savings, fair billing of energy costs).
- First-hand insights and co-design options in building a Start-up, that will soon also find its way into other European countries
- Hybrid working model with the option of remote and mobile work in order to allow room for your individual preferences
- In addition to 5 days of educational leave per year, we also offer further internal training and regular knowledge exchange
- Company pension scheme
- Urban Sports Club membership or become1-account with a variety of perks & benefits
- An office in the heart of Berlin (Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg) incl. a good supply of drinks, fruit, muesli and snacks :)
REFERRAL Sounds good, but not for you?
Feel free to spread the word. There is a €1000 referral bonus
for referrals that lead to a succesful hire. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION Start
: immediately – Job type
: full-time – Location:
Berlin Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg – or hybrid/remote within Germany OPEN APPLICATION
No suitable job found, but the product department sounds interesting? Then feel free to apply on your own initiative!