Welcome to DABBEL! We are developing the next generation of building management: fully autonomous & AI-based with the most scalable and cost-effective software solution to reduce energy consumption in commercial buildings worldwide.Our team of engineers, developers, sales, marketing and admin experts in Germany, Spain and the UK acts cross-functionally and agilely and works together to realize our mission: to reduce CO2 emissions worldwide as quickly as possible.We are looking for talented people who want to lend a hand and make a difference. Bring your ideas to us and grow with us!
As a senior frontend developer with UX/UI skills (all genders), you give our customers an optimal user experience and thus ensure satisfaction and the reduction of CO2 emissions.
- You will work in an ambitious, international team of experts who want to achieve our goals together
- You will gain insight into the exciting tech startup and AI industry
- You take on responsibility, can really help shape things and experience personal growth
- Together with you, we develop a personal development plan and promote your further training
- You can work remotely and in the office and organize your working hours flexibly
- Our office is very modern, well equipped and very easy to reach by public transport
- Our table tennis table is waiting for your skills and there is still a place available for you at our team events :)
- Last but not least: You help to reduce CO2!
What the role looks like...
Our Tech Stack
- You design and code our product dashboard, the part of our product that our customers can actually see, with a MongoDB database and an AngularJS frontend
- You optimize existing dashboards, both in terms of design (UI) and customer experience (UX)
- You will also design and code internal dashboards to show the performance of our software and other useful information to increase team efficiency
- You continuously improve the design and architecture of our applications and services
- You are part of DABBEL revolutionizing the proptech world and making a contribution to climate protection
Python 3 - Mongo DB - Cassandra - HTML 5 - CSS - Angular 11+ - Docker - Amazon Web Services
One of our most important values is “People first”. Our employees are our most important asset and we believe that innovation needs a diverse and inclusive culture. With DABBEL you can be as you are. Everybody is welcome.
- You have already designed user interfaces and have extensive UX/UI skills
- You bring basic experience in the areas of version control systems, wireframing tools, vector design software such as Adobe Illustrator or Inkscape
- You love organized and readable code
- Nice to have: Knowledge of Python, web frameworks like Django or Flask and REST APIs
- You would like to work in a startup and appreciate taking on responsibility and the hands-on approach
- You see yourself as part of the team with which you can achieve great things together
- You speak fluent English (at least C1)
- Our mission inspires you and you want to make a contribution