Redaptive is seeking a Monetization Pricing Strategy Manager to develop, implement, and refine pricing and packaging strategy for Redaptive’s growing portfolio of digital, sustainability, and financial services products. We are looking for an individual who brings extensive experience crafting monetization strategy and leading strategic pricing initiatives in the energy and technology industry.
Product Pricing & Monetization is pivotal to the overall company strategy and financials. In this role you will help to build our product pricing and packaging strategy, driving strategic initiatives across Redaptive’s suite of offerings. The successful candidate will be comfortable immersing themselves in market trends and Redaptive business data to ensure that customer needs, financial objectives and product strategies are aligned to our monetization approach. You are persuasive with data and storytelling, and able to lead initiatives cross-functionally with Sales, Product, Marketing, and Finance teams.
This is an opportunity to partner with our leadership team to deliver customer-friendly, innovative pricing solutions to market. Pricing and packaging are integral levers to accelerate our growth and a critical part of our customer experience. This position will play a critical role in partnership with the Chief Product Officer (CPO).
The role will report into the Director of Commercial Product, with cross-functional reach across the company.
Committed to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
- Adopt Value-Driven Lens to Pricing Strategy: Develop a well-articulated point of view on value-based pricing constructs across the breadth of Redaptive customer segments and products.
- Maintain Holistic View Across Product Lines: Provide customer-centered lens on product bundling, upsell opportunities, and business development strategies while meeting corporate financial goals.
- Rapidly Test Pricing Strategies: Develop, communicate, and implement cross-functional plans for relevant experiments to determine the effectiveness of pricing strategy across a small number of proposals.
- Develop and Own Relevant Success Metrics: In collaboration with Finance and Accounting teams, develop relevant success metrics to measure and manage the evolving monetization and pricing strategy throughout the lifetime of the product.
- Enhance Pricing Strategy Infrastructure: Develop a cross-functional roadmap for analytical and modeling capability that is required to guide the pricing strategy, including tools and automation to support competitive intelligence. Share insights and make cost optimization recommendations, where necessary.
- Equity plan participation
- Company-subsidized benefits: medical, dental, vision, life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts: healthcare and dependent care
- Immediately-vested 6% 401(k) match
- Monthly internet and cell phone allowance
- Flexible Time Away
- Volunteer activities
- Expected annual salary: 124k (subject to adjustment for relevant experience, skills, geo location)
- Annual at-target bonus: minimum 10% of salary depending on level of role
- Monthly Virtual Happy Hour
About Redaptive Inc.
Redaptive is an Energy-as-a-Service and technology provider that funds and installs energy-saving and energy-generating equipment. Redaptive’s programs help organizations accelerate and scale efforts to reduce energy waste, optimize costs, increase resiliency, and meet sustainability goals across their entire real estate portfolio. With Redaptive, customers can quickly overcome capital and resource barriers to achieve energy-oriented benefits. Our proprietary best-in-class meters and data solutions validate and report on critical building information. Redaptive is backed by CarVal, ENGIE New Ventures, Linse Capital, CBRE, Evergy Ventures, Rabobank, CPP Investments, and Honeywell.
Our company culture is fun, collaborative, and fast paced. We are passionate about changing the world and helping our customers to become more environmentally sustainable and profitable. We are looking for team members who are driven, passionate, and want to take on a diverse set of challenges to help grow a great company. Redaptive, Inc is an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. For more information, visit redaptive.com
This employer participates in E-Verify.
Please, no third-party recruiters.