Smartsheet - Solutions & Data Architect
Euclid Power Inc. | Location: Remote | Full-Time
Euclid Power is a renewable energy software and services company that is building the operating system for the renewable energy industry; we make data management and workflow tools to help project developers and investors build more renewable energy projects. We believe it is time that the process of deploying renewable energy projects was powered by software, as much as social media or online ads.
Euclid is trusted by some of the largest solar investors, solar developers, utilities, and technology integrators to provide software, guidance, and project diligence support. Euclid is led by a world-class team of renewable energy, software, product, and project management veterans. Our solutions have driven the creation of over 3GW of renewable energy capacity across hundreds of projects.
We are seeking a Smartsheet - Solutions & Data Architect to join our Project Management Office. As the Solutions & Data Architect, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining Smartsheet based solutions that support our renewable energy software platform. You will work closely with product and project management teams to understand requirements, develop scalable solutions, and ensure data integrity and security.
Our company is committed to hiring talented team-members and advisors who are hardworking, passionate, and committed to our mission. Hires at this stage will immediately contribute to the DNA of our product, processes, and, most importantly, culture. At Euclid, learning, growing, and testing the best ideas are central to our approach to solving one of the world’s most important challenges: climate change.
Who You Are
- A driven self-starter, looking to continue to build on your professional and technical expertise in renewable energy
- Detail-oriented, organized individual, who fervently believes there is no compromising when it comes to the details
- Customer-focused and personable, with an innate desire to exceed customer expectations
- Team-player, who will collaborate with cross-functional teams to iterate and improve our solutions and tooling
- Effective communicator that can manage important internal and external relationships
What You’ll Do – Immediate
- Design and iterate Smartsheet-based solutions that align with the requirements of our renewable energy software platform
- Improve existing tooling such as dashboards and reports
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements, understand business processes, and translate them into effective Smartsheet solutions, ie. workflow documentation and process
- Configure and customize Smartsheet workspaces, sheets, reports, and automation to streamline data management and workflow processes
- Ensure data integrity and security by implementing appropriate access controls, data validation rules, and integrations with other systems
- Utilize project management methodologies and tools to drive efficiency, consistency, and standardization across projects
- Define project objectives, requirements, and deliverables in collaboration with stakeholders and project team members
What You’ll Do – Long Term
- Optimize and enhance Smartsheet solutions to improve performance, usability, and scalability
- Train and support end-users in effectively utilizing Smartsheet and provide ongoing assistance and troubleshooting
- Stay up to date with the latest Smartsheet features, best practices, and industry trends to drive continuous improvement and innovation
- Interface externally with high profile counterparties - This role will be working directly with major institutional investors, law firms, and investment banks
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of experience working as a Solutions Architect or similar role, with a focus on Smartsheet
- 5+ years working in a project management or project analyst capacity
- Strong expertise in designing and implementing solutions using Smartsheet, including workspaces, sheets, reports, forms, automations, and integrations
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to gather requirements and translate them into scalable solutions
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to identify and resolve complex issues
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with technical and non-technical team members
- Knowledge of the renewable energy, construction or manufacturing industry is preferred
What We Provide
- Benefits package (401K, Health Insurance, Remote Work, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays)
- Opportunity for early equity awards and share in the growth of the firm you are helping build
- Professional credential attainment sponsorship (PMP, PE, CFA, Software)
- Multidisciplinary exposure and training (Tax, Legal, Finance, Diligence, Engineering etc.)
- Opportunity to learn and grow in a truly supportive, collaborative, dynamic, and diverse environment
- Exposure to high-profile, industry leading clients, products, and technology
We welcome candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.
The starting base pay for this role is between $110,000-$150,000. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: education, experience, and skills. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. This role may also be eligible for bonus, equity, and benefits.
Interested candidates should apply at Euclidpower.com/Careers