We’re building fully-electric farm machines for sustainable and regenerative agriculture. We’re hiring a mechanical engineer to help design these machines, including tools for soil preparation, planting, weeding, and harvesting. Our goal is to build light-weight, low-cost, easy-to-assemble, easy-to-maintain, all-weather machines that can carry out thousands of hours of field work.
* experience with Fusion 360
* experience with motors and drive systems
* experience with metal laser cutting
* experience with electronics and PCB design
* experience with farm machinery
This is a part-time role. We expect the work to be 10-25 hours per week.