Agreena is an exciting, dynamic, and purpose-oriented organisation united in a mission to mobilise farmers and corporations to unlock the value of nature and help restore the planet. While we’re rooted in agriculture, finance, and technology, our team of experts range from soil carbon scientists and software developers to market strategists and regulatory affairs experts. Over 200 employees across more than 40 nationalities are gathered under the common Agreena flag – either working from our headquarters in Copenhagen, offices in London, or remotely across Europe.
Agreena provides solutions that drive both environmental and financial sustainability. Our company offers a supportive and positive work environment with opportunities for learning, leading, and growth no matter where you are in your professional journey. We believe in giving our employees a lot of responsibility, and we encourage new thinking, innovation, and fun.
And this is where you come in:
At Agreena, we are looking for a Key Account Manager who will play a central role in the next stage of our organisational growth – someone who will take charge to grow our customers in Germany.
As a Key Account Manager you will be responsible for end-2-end large farm sales and enrolment. You will be driving customer conversion with accountability for commercial outcomes – of course with the constant target to drive carbon emission reductions in the agricultural industry. You will play a key role in supporting our sales growth by developing and growing selected strategic accounts in close cooperation with the market development team.
How will you make an impact:
- Driving large farm sales and enrolment
- End-2-end responsibility for the customer
- Being hands-on, either online or on the road to always engage large farmers in driving carbon emission reductions.
- Collaborate with our Customer Success team, anchored in a clear set of metrics and knowledge flow
- Feed Customer Success and Product development with feedback and insights from the field
Who we’re looking for:
- Farm-level sales position
- +3 years in an sales role within the agricultural industry working directly with farmers
- Understand complex products and have the capabilities to create simple and appealing storytelling around it
- Well-established agricultural network across Germany
- Native German and English at conversational level (spoken and written)
- Ability to thrive with both high ambitions as well as expectations
Bonus points if:
- Background from a well-recognized agricultural organization
What's in it for you:
- A unique opportunity to join and help shape a fast-growing tech scale up with the determination and ambitious mission to reverse climate change
- A truly global environment where you can collaborate and socialise with diverse and passionate colleagues
- Competitive compensation package and holidays
- Remote Work Policy
- Team events throughout the year
- An exciting purpose-led culture and mission
- Open communication and supportive feedback culture
🌱 Not quite what you're looking for?
🌍 Be your best-self everyday at Agreena
At Agreena we are devoted to building an environment that promotes equality, inclusion, and diversity. We are on the path towards expansion and growth so with that, we believe everyone’s uniqueness should be celebrated and embraced to help us achieve this exciting journey. This is critical to our success and innovation. We want to build a product that is loved by our customers and we want the same to be reflected in our teams.
With this in mind, we are working to ensure Agreena remains a diverse and inclusive environment for everyone.