What you will do
As Commercial Sustainability Manager / Sales Manager you inspire companies for climate protection, contribute significantly to the expansion of our customer base and take responsibility for the entire sales process within an industry.
- You convince companies to take effective climate protection measures by using our solutions
- You understand the specific requirements of your industry and constantly optimise your strategy for acquiring new customers
- You take responsibility for the entire sales process, from lead generation (outbound) and qualification, to personal appointments, proposal preparation, negotiation and closing
- You represent ClimatePartner at conferences, trade fairs and in customer meetings
- You work in your industry with SMEs up to internationally operating corporations
- You make a sustainable contribution to the economic success of the team and the company
Who you are
- You speak German at a native level and have a very good command of English
- You have 2 to 5 years relevant professional experience in B2B sales, key account management or in consulting
- You communicate and sell with enthusiasm and think entrepreneurially
- You work in a structured and results-oriented manner
- You have a keen sense of how to approach potential new customers individually
- You are used to dealing with complex tasks and finding pragmatic approaches to solutions
- You have experience in working with CRM systems and MS Office
- You have a passion for sustainability and climate protection
Desirable, but not mandatory:
- You have professional experience in or knowledge of the service, finance or energy sector
- You have experience in sustainability-related areas, e.g. CSR, carbon footprint, sustainability consulting, life cycle analysis, biodiversity or renewable energies.
How to apply
Simply click the application button below to apply to this position. Make sure that you include the following documents in English:
- your latest CV
- a cover letter, including salary expectation
Have any questions? Feel free to contact Maximilian at firstname.lastname@example.org
Creating an inclusive environment is important to us. We provide equal opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to any aspect which makes them unique. If you need any reasonable adjustments to make the application process accessible for you, we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
Find out more about working at ClimatePartner and see all our current job openings at climatepartner.com/career
We look forward to your application!