Role: Marketing Manager, Martech & Insights
Hiring Model: Onsite/ Hybrid
Who are we?
We are a Finnish-based international New Space company with employees from more than 57 countries in Finland, the US, the UK, Spain, Luxembourg, and Poland. Our team is a tight-knit group of experts from areas including engineering, software development, and radar technology. We’re innovative, driven people who strive for excellence in everything we do. Being advocates of our corporate culture, we value teamwork and curiosity, and we know how to have fun!
What do we do?
ICEYE is building and operating its commercial constellation of small Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) satellites with SAR data available to customers. Our satellites acquire images of Earth at any time – even when it’s cloudy or dark – providing commercial and government partners with unmatched persistent monitoring capabilities. Information derived from our SAR images helps customers make data-driven decisions to address time-critical challenges in various sectors, such as maritime, disaster management, insurance, and finance.
What are we looking for?
We're actively seeking a dynamic Marketing Manager to manage our Data and Marketing Technology initiatives, becoming an indispensable part of our global marketing and communications team. In this role, you won't just crunch numbers and manage platforms; you'll be the drive who unearths actionable insights, supercharge our marketing ops, and drive optimal marketing technology and data utilization. You'll be central to refining our marketing operations processes, ensuring ICEYE remains a trailblazer in the industry. As you champion the advancement of our digital maturity, you'll play a key role in the planning and execution of marketing programs across channels, closely collaborating with sales and marketing teams, and harmonizing operations around the sales pipeline. You’ll manage and drive our marketing ops roadmap, encompassing everything from marketing automation to attribution analytics and emerging technologies.
Data Insights and Analytics:
- Own the creation and maintenance of marketing dashboards, focusing on both sales and marketing performance.
- Delve deep into data analysis to unearth insights and recommend actionable improvements and strategic shifts.
- Spearhead comprehensive reporting initiatives and requests to effectively communicate data-driven insights to key stakeholders.
Lead Management and Qualification:
- Evolve and oversee the lead qualification process.
- Drive collaboration with sales to ensure efficient lead routing and handling.
- Innovate and execute lead scoring models to enhance our data quality and insights.
- Command and refine the application of our comprehensive MarTech stack and marketing analytics.
- Act as the go-to person and chief administrator for our suite of marketing platforms and technologies.
- Cultivate vendor relationships to maximize the utility of our tools and platforms.
- Ensure seamless integrations between pivotal tools like HubSpot, Salesforce, and other MarTech solutions.
Campaign Execution and Support:
- Operational planning, deployment, and maintenance of both campaign-specific and always-on marketing initiatives.
- Provide technical support for digital marketing campaigns, ensuring correct setup and tracking.
- Assist in the creation and optimization of email marketing campaigns, including nurture flows and other automated emails.
- Ensure high-quality execution and adherence to best practices in all campaign facets.
- Drive the evolution of reporting, analytics, and dashboards, providing actionable insights for the marketing and sales teams.
- Continuously assess, refine, and improve marketing processes to maximise efficiency and impact.
- Identify bottlenecks or inefficiencies in current processes and take initiative in implementing solutions.
- Serve as a central liaison between marketing and sales teams, synchronizing KPIs, metrics, and reporting.
Training and Development:
- Curate and deliver training modules on MarTech tools and Salesforce, empowering teams to leverage them optimally.
- Stay abreast of the latest in MarTech, ensuring ICEYE remains a frontrunner in marketing technology applications.
- Assist in budgetary planning and oversight for marketing tools and platforms.
Diversity & inclusion are core values at ICEYE. We are passionate about building and sustaining inclusive and equitable working and learning environments for all staff. We believe every member on our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and discover, design, and deliver solutions.
Could this be the role for you? Apply now to start your journey with ICEYE.
We are making the impossible possible together.
- Ideally 5 to 8 years of demonstrable experience in fast-paced marketing operations or similar international marketing roles.
- Analytical, highly tech-savvy, and passionate about data.
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Marketing, Business, Information Systems, or a related field.
- Demonstrable expertise in an operative marketing or technology role, ideally within a tech, B2B, or marketing technology consultancy context.
- Deep knowledge and highly proficient user of MarTech tools, especially HubSpot and Salesforce. Know-how of ABM and other platforms (e.g. SEMRush, SproutSocial, Zoominfo) is an advantage.
- Ability to harmonize complex data sets and extract actionable insights from them.
- A sound understanding of B2B sales, marketing metrics, and pipeline management.
- Outstanding cross-functional collaboration acumen, with a knack for influencing without direct authority.
- Proficiency in English with strong communication skills.
- Continuous learner with the ability to quickly adapt to new tools and trends.
- A motivated self-starter with a proactive, solution-driven approach to challenges.
- Hybrid based in Espoo, Finland (Relocation support offered)
- A job that matters in a dynamic New Space environment with a scale-up approach
- An independent role with a supportive and diverse work environment
- Occupational healthcare, occupational and private insurance
- A yearly benefit budget to spend as you wish (i.e. on sport, transport, bike benefit, wellness, lunch, etc.)
- Phone subscription with iphone of choice
- Relocation support (i.e. flight tickets, accommodation, relocation agency support)
- Time for self-development, research, training, conferences, or certification schemes
- Finnish & English lessons
- Inspiring and collaborating offices and silent workspaces enabling you to focus
- A wide variety of best coffee, tea, snacks, and sweets to accompany your daily space mission