About Enapter and what we do:
Enapter is a rapidly-growing energy technology company with offices in Italy, Germany and Thailand. We develop and produce Anion Exchange Membrane (AEM) electrolysers that enable low-cost green hydrogen production at any scale.
Enapter’s mission is to make green hydrogen affordable and accessible to all. We’re an international team that is united by a common vision and guided by our core principles – Urgency, Simplicity and Transparency. To find out more, please visit our company page (www.enapter.com/about).
You haven’t seen the perfect match in our vacancies but you’re looking to work with us? Then please apply directly here and submit your Spontaneous Application!
What role will you play in building a green hydrogen future?
Depending on your experience and interests, you’ll join one of our teams in Germany or Italy:
- Engineering: Work with us on our equipment, facilities and systems and develop new designs
- Chemistry: Investigate, optimise and characterise existing or promising new materials, help us improve the core system of our electrolyser stack or work with us on the scale-up and automation of our chemical production
- Marketing: Support the marketing team in social media and content marketing, delve into the analytics and management of our website or work on generating leads and expanding our partner and customer network
- Communications / PR: Bring in your passion for internal and external communications, engage with our community and spread awareness of hydrogen and its benefits to the world
- Business Development: Win new customers, build our partner network and support us in developing business models and target markets
- Customer Support: Work with our team on identifying customer needs, support our customers in using our products and features and help us accelerate the deployment of the revolutionary AEM technology
- HR: Support the HR team in growing our great teams globally in the fight against climate change, work on HR marketing, talent acquisition, HR development, onboarding and assist with administrative topics
What do you need to help make our goals a reality?
- First things first: Enthusiasm for the part green hydrogen will play in tomorrow's world and Enapter's role in it
- You have good and clear communication skills in English (German and Italian are a plus)
- You have a “can do” mentality and are comfortable in a dynamic start-up environment
Why you’ll look forward to working with us:
- You’ll have the opportunity to help shape the future of energy in one of the most dynamic companies in the hydrogen industry
- The vision and the people: That’s what our colleagues say they love the most about Enapter
- We love flat hierarchies and being able to collaborate with each other no matter what your role
- We want you to feel that you’re making a real difference, so you’ll have creative freedom and flexibility in how you work
- Every new team member gets a slice of the pie… we offer stock options to all new hires as well as for exceptional performance
- We want you to feel like part of the crew – because you are! All newcomers get decked out in Enapter merch that has been sustainably selected and sourced
- We celebrate our success together… often! You’ll frequently see snacks and healthy treats in the office
- You’ll work in an exciting environment at our original R&D and production facility just outside of Pisa, at our Enapter Campus for mass production in Saerbeck, or in our office in Berlin Mitte – please note that we do not have an R&D and production facility in Berlin
We offer all the basics anyone can expect:
- A competitive salary package based on the market and what you bring to the table, paid sick leave for both your physical and mental health and 33.5 days paid leave (including holidays, permissions and ROL) in Italy or 28 vacation days in Germany per year
Think we might be the right fit?
We know that diverse groups are more productive and creative! As a company with a focus on R&D and rapidly implementing innovative technology, this is particularly important to us and why we embrace and celebrate diversity. We explicitly welcome any application that brings additional perspectives to Enapter. If you believe that you can draw from your unique background and experiences to bring something new to our team, please tell us about it. We look forward to hearing from you!