Full Harvest is a high-growth, VC-backed AgTech startup solving food waste at the farm level - the #1 contributor to climate change! (Forbes’ Top 25 Innovative AgTech Startups). We are the first B2B marketplace connecting farms with food & beverage businesses to sell imperfect and surplus produce. Forty percent of food is wasted every year around the globe. Are you up to the challenge of helping solve one of the world's largest problems?
We raised a Series A from top VC firms such as Spark Capital and Cultivian Sandbox and are rapidly growing our team. Full Harvest has been featured in major publications including Tech Crunch, WSJ, Forbes, the Economist, and featured on Bloomberg. We have been recognized as the 2020 top World Changing Idea in Food by Fast Company and our CEO, Christine Moseley, was named ‘#2 Most Innovative Women in Food and Drink’ by Fortune.
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer.
You’ll play an integral role in developing our user experiences across the entire product suite. Collaboration and communication is essential as you will partner closely with Product, Engineering, Marketing and Sales and report to the Director of . You will help create and design easy-to-use, beautiful, and effective product experiences that users love and adopt. You will provide a modern, clean, and warm feel to our site.
Our ideal candidate has:
- A passion for the Full Harvest vision and a desire to leave a positive impact on the planet
- 5+ years of experience as a product designer/UX designer with mobile experience
- B2B, SaaS or marketplace experience is ideal but not required
- Fluency in the latest product design trend, tools and technology cross platform
- Proven experience in creative problem solving and partnering with product, engineering, and other designers to do so
- Strong portfolio showcasing the problem solving skill and high design caliber
- Understanding of popular frameworks (Bootstrap, Material design, iOS guidelines)
- Experience with Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, or similar tools
- Food, agriculture industry, or supply chain / logistics experience a huge plus, but not required
- Being a self-starter, well-structured and attentive to details
- Collaborate and partner with product and engineering teams and potentially even customers as the design expert to flesh out user interactions, flows and product designs
- Develop and maintain the design system that ties all of our product experiences together to both ensure a consistently intuitive user experience
- Design information architecture, user journeys and flows
- Build high fidelity user interface mockups & assets for customer-facing and internal products
- Conduct UX audits & ensure that customers are using and love the features and / or learn and iterate quickly
- Dive deep into a new subject, research and develop new product ideas to own the design systems used throughout products and customer collateral
- Develop customer facing collateral in support of Marketing, Sales & Supply teams
How We Operate:
As a team, we are focused on our mission of empowering sustainability solving food waste and we strive to do this by executing in the following ways:
- We are results-focused and work together to accomplish our goals
- We deliver consistently strong performance
- We go to great lengths to understand and delight customers
- We admit mistakes openly and are not afraid to ask for help
- We look for solutions in unexpected places
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to work on a great mission- solving food waste
- A fun, challenging environment that will give you the chance to significantly grow and learn
- Equity in a high-growth startup
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- 401k plan
Full Harvest is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.