At Altruistiq, we're on a mission to help businesses make a positive impact on the world. We believe that technology has the power to drive real change, and we're dedicated to building and deploying innovative products that enable carbon emissions measurement and reduction planning, better product development and design, and improved supply chain engagement. We are a team of passionate individuals who are committed to creating a values-driven company culture, and we're looking for like-minded team members who are excited about joining us on this journey to build a better future for the planet.
Read about our latest funding round below:
Join our team as a Key Account Director and become an essential player in our company's growth. Reporting directly to the CEO, and working closely with multiple teams, this role blends key commercial and revenue responsibility with the ability to form and lead an account management function whilst being a sustainability thought leader for our business and ever-growing customer base.
You will be responsible for engaging and building trust-based relationships with senior stakeholders, seen as a peer for sustainability thought leadership, whilst growing our existing customer relationships and enhancing our value-led proposition with our customer success team.
As a sustainability expert, you will engage with external thought partners and regulatory stakeholders, attend industry events, coach and develop our sustainability advisors and be able to guide our research teams.
Your contributions in this leadership role will be instrumental in cultivating and nurturing customer relationships, driving revenue, and upholding our core values.
Don't miss this opportunity to join our company and help change the world!
- Lead, grow, and develop a market-leading Customer Account Management function
- Drive existing customer revenue retention and growth, including managing a select group of our largest enterprise accounts and mentoring your team to exceed revenue targets
- Drive cross-functional collaboration to maximise value for our customers and the business; a fine-tuned ability to simultaneously be in the detail and be the visionary.
- Serve as a strategic expert and advisor to our customer portfolio, offering proactive counsel on sustainability strategies, raising potential issues, and anticipating customer needs.
- Creating and implementing comprehensive account strategies to nurture existing relationships with key accounts and C-suite execs
- Network within customer (FTSE 500) organisations to help to maximise awareness, opportunities and stakeholder support to ‘land & expand’ value
- Work closely with our Customer Success team of Solution Advisors to expand value-led growth of accounts
- Stay updated on industry trends and regulatory developments, analysing their implications, and strategically converting them into new revenue streams.
- Support internal data management and reporting, including updates to our Board of Directors, CEO, and leadership team as appropriate.
- Represent Altruistiq at industry events, trade shows, and regulatory/quasi-regulatory stakeholder meetings.
- 10+ years of customer and sales management - specifically B2B SaaS sales experience within existing customer account expansion across large multinational, FTSE 500 customers
- Demonstrate credibility as a leader in the sustainability space, delivering impactful sustainability results across organisations.
- Fanatical about customers and customer success - always seeking ways to deliver solution-driven value for your customers and being the orchestrator to ensure that value is realised!
- Demonstrable success in leadership roles, effective management, and building senior cross-functional teams
- A proactive and positive attitude - comfortable with lots of autonomy with the ability to use initiative and excel in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Experience building C-suite customer relationships with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to demonstrate exceptional organisation skills and the ability to work under pressure while maintaining attention to detail
- Interest in working in an international and multicultural environment.
- Self-driven, results-oriented, and a team player.
- Possess outstanding communication, research, and analytical skills.
Compensation and rewards package:
Compensation will be determined depending on experience, but we offer great benefits packages and a comprehensive benefits package to all our team.
Our benefits include:
- Options, we believe our team should all have a stake in the company we're building.
- Free choice of equipment and a setup budget for your home office
- A supportive culture to help you learn and develop into a better version of yourself, including a learning & development budget and policy.
- Private health and dental insurance for you and your partner/family.
- Generous pension contribution.
- Unlimited holiday policy
- Flexible working, remote-first, with a budget to join a shared working space wherever you live.
- Access to mental health support and therapist through tools such as Spill and Headspace
- We compensate your carbon footprint
- Annual team offsites to spend time together as a team
- Work in a diverse, feedback-driven organisation, decentralized decision making enabling everyone to weigh in, offering lots of freedom, impact as well as responsibility.
At Altruistiq we believe a diverse team is a better team.
We welcome you to apply, and if there are accommodations that can be made to make the application and interview process more accessible for you please just get in touch. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.