100 years after the invention of industrial methanol synthesis, we fundamentally revolutionize this technology.
Our disruptive process is based on homogeneous catalysis, which will enable us to fundamentally rethink methanol production in a green way.
To this end, we are launching our first pilot in one of the largest German chemical parks to demonstrate our technology on the basis of CO 2 and green hydrogen.
We are looking for you to drive this milestone forward with us and thus take the first step towards industrial production of green methanol!
Your mission will be:
- You will be responsible for the successful start-up and continued operation of the test reactor and of the experimental reactor and solve problems that occur from the process engineering side with the support of field-experienced experts
- You will drive further plant and project development by working with developing technical solutions with suppliers and ensuring their implementation and function
- You plan and carry out test campaigns on the pilot reactor, evaluate the results and coordinate next steps with the project management.
- You will develop and be responsible for a reliable supply chain for all process engineering aspects (components, infrastructure,...) in the project
- You have successfully completed your studies in the field of chemical - doctorate is a plus but not a must
- You have experience with development and operation of pilot plants; first experience with with safety and environmental considerations is a plus
- You have first experiences in process simulations, e.g. with Aspen
- You speak fluent German and English
You will work with a high degree of freedom in a team of excellent colleagues on cutting-edge climate technology and have the necessary financial resources to push things forward.
As a startup in Berlin, we offer a dynamic and non-bureaucratic environment, attractive salary and stock option package, as well as the opportunity to work on solving the No. 1 global challenge, climate change.
We welcome applications from all genders and nationalities and are open to part-time.