What can you expect?
- You will become a valuable part of our sales team and contribute significantly to our continued success and the closing of new contracts
- You will take over qualified leads from our Business Development, accompany them along the sales funnel and ensure an optimal customer journey
- You develop new sales strategies as part of the team and continuously optimise them in cooperation with your colleagues and the Marketing and Customer Success Team.
- You lead the negotiations with our customers and are responsible for the conclusion of contracts
- You are used to motivating yourself and yet working as part of a team
- You pass on valuable feedback from our customers to our product management and thus contribute to the continuous further development of our platform.
What should you bring along?
- You already have several years of experience (2+) in B2B sales
- Ideally, you have experience in the area of purchasing, analysis, sustainability or ERP solutions and are familiar with SaaS sales
- You have a high level of social competence and excellent communication skills in German and English
- You have strong argumentation and networking skills
- You bring drive and a "do it" attitude and thus make a significant contribution to our company's success
- You prefer open communication, feedback and short decision-making processes
- You want to constantly develop yourself personally and professionally, like to experiment and are proactive to an above-average degree
What do we offer?
- An exciting job with good earning potential, fun and a truly meaningful task
- Agile working atmosphere, strong growth in an international environment where you can contribute your potential and develop in the long term
- A friendly and professional team
- Flat hierarchies and the possibility to implement your own ideas successfully
- Attractive and inspiring office space in the heart of Munich, but also the possibility to work remotely