What can you expect?
- You will take on tasks in the areas of sales controlling and sales operations
- You support the account management and business development team in meeting targets
- You manage sub-projects in cooperation with external service providers
- You create evaluations and reports
- You support the further development of the sales team
What should you bring along?
- You have a degree in business administration, business informatics or a comparable course of study or have completed commercial training
- You are familiar with Salesforce or other leading CRM systems such as SAP or Microsoft Dynamics
- You already have several years of experience in sales controlling and / or sales operations
- You have experience in the service provider or service sector and are familiar with sales processes and their controlling
- You have a good command of German (C1) and English (B2)
What do we offer?
- An exciting job with good earning potential, fun and a truly meaningful task
- Agile working atmosphere, strong growth in an international environment in which you can also contribute your potential and develop in the long term
- A friendly and professional team
- Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to successfully implement your own ideas
- Attractive and inspiring office space in the heart of Munich, but also the opportunity to work remotely