What can you expect?
- You develop the backend side of a client-server application with new micro-services and features and maintain and modify the existing functions.
- You get to know the challenges and processes of our customers and try to provide them with the best possible solution
- You analyse current requirements in order to plan and implement future backend updates and optimisations.
- You participate in the planning of the development of the entire system, starting from the database configuration to the deployment process.
What should you bring along?
- You have a degree in computer science or a comparable subject area
- You have several years of professional experience as a software engineer
- You have experience with technologies and frameworks such as Java 8 or newer, Spring Boot, Hibernate and Docker
- You have a sound knowledge of PostgreSQL (or a similar RDBMS)
- You have experience in setting up microservice projects and want to develop further in this area
- You ideally have knowledge of ElasticSearch and AWS
- You prefer open communication and appreciate short decision-making processes
- You speak fluent English
What do we offer?
- An exciting job with good earning potential, fun and a meaningful task
- Agile working atmosphere, strong growth in an international environment, where you can contribute your potential and develop yourself in the long term.
- A friendly and professional team
- Flat hierarchies and the possibility to implement your own ideas successfully
- Attractive and inspiring office space in the heart of Munich, but also the possibility to work remotely