What can you expect?
- Develop and execute the product strategy and roadmap for our B2B SaaS platform, taking into account business goals and customer needs, and aligning with the company's vision and goals.
- You conduct market research and talk to customers to understand their needs, issues and feedback and translate them into actionable product requirements.
- You define and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the success and performance of our SaaS platform and you make data-driven decisions for continuous improvement.
- You will work closely with the development and operations team to design and deliver high quality SaaS solutions that meet customer needs and market requirements.
- You monitor and analyze product performance in the market and derive actions for improvement and optimization.
- You will work closely with the marketing, sales and customer success management team in developing go-to-market strategy and communications.
- You follow the customer-centric approach throughout the product development process to ensure end-use is intuitive and effective.
- You coordinate product demos, presentations, and training for internal teams and customers.
- You follow industry and competitor developments to strengthen our competitive position and to stay abreast of current trends and technologies in
- You track industry and competitor developments to strengthen our competitive position and integrate current trends and technologies into our products.
- You keep track of industry and regulatory trends, competitor offerings, and customer feedback to identify opportunities for product differentiation and competitive advantage.
What should you bring along?
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field
- You have several years of experience as a product manager in the B2B SaaS industry, with a track record of launching and scaling SaaS products.
- You have a deep understanding of the B2B software market, user experience, and customer needs in the SaaS space.
- You have deep understanding of software development and product lifecycle and experience with agile development methodologies.
- You have excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams, as well as good stakeholder management.
- You have excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- You have strong business acumen and the ability to make strategic decisions.
- You are a results-oriented thinker with a focus on driving business growth through innovative product solutions.
- You already have background knowledge in sustainability, ESG and / or supply chains which is considered a valuable asset.
- You have fluency in German and English.
What do we offer?
- An exciting job with good earning potential, fun and a meaningful task
- Agile working atmosphere and strong growth in an international environment, where you can contribute your potential and develop in the long term
- A very dedicated and professional team
- Flat hierarchies and the possibility to implement your own ideas successfully
- Attractive and inspiring office space in the heart of Munich, but also the possibility to work remotely