To fuel our international growth, we are looking for hunter minds, who are passionate, collaborative, and result-driven, with the spirit to take on new challenges and shape the future of the fashion-tech industry.
Do you want to grow and make things happen at Retraced? Your mission
As an HR Business Partner, you will join the Process and Development team, responsible for Personnel Management. Requirements
- Fluent in German and English
- Based on NRW, Germany, with legal rights to work.Hybrid work.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field
- Previous experience with Personnel Management processes (especially Hiring, Onboarding/Offboarding and Payroll)
- Proficiency in using HRIS systems
- Excellent attention to detail and a commitment to data accuracy and confidentiality.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll, including salaries, wages, taxes, and other deductions
- Maintain and update employee payroll records and files, ensuring data accuracy and confidentiality
- Maintain and manage HR records proficiently
- Compose various HR documents as needed
- Facilitate recruitment processes efficiently
- Assist in the coordination of training and development initiatives.
Benefits you will love Work flexibility
We understand that life happens, and we value the importance of work-life balance. In addition to our core working hours, we offer flexible scheduling, so you can adjust your working times to fit your schedule, as long as you're well reachable and it doesn't interfere with meetings.Sports Club Membership
If you are located in Germany, you can have a free membership to join any associated venue in the country for different types of sports.