To cope with our international growth, we are looking for people, who are passionate, collaborative, and results-driven, with the spirit to take on new challenges and shape the future of the fashion and textile industry.
Do you want to grow and make things happen at retraced? Your mission
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you are part of the global operating Sales and Business Development Team, and an important driver of retraced’s vision to build an ecosystem that encourages the systemic transformation towards a more responsible fashion and textile industry. You will focus on generating new business opportunities for the company by identifying, contacting, and qualifying leads.
The SDR is the first point of contact between retraced and our potential clients, playing a crucial role in the sales process by moving them along the sales funnel. Requirements
- Located anywhere in Germany
- Excellent communication skills in German (Fluent)
- Excellent communication skills in English (Fluent)
- Experience with sales
- Experience using CRM tools
- Capability to initiate spontaneous conversations
- Ambitious goals motivate you, and having a "Competitive Mindset" in a healthy measure
- Readiness for frequent travel
Nice to have:
- Experience with SaaS product
- Identify and approach the key contact persons & decision-makers at our target companies
- Contact potential new customers and take them through our sales journey
- Understanding, assessing, and evaluating prospects’ needs/pain points
- Lead generation, qualification, and nurturing
- Provide prospects with relevant sales information by understanding deeply retraced's product brochures, case studies, and whitepapers, for example
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all interactions with prospects and leads in a CRM system
- Attend trade shows and visiting high-value customers
- Ambitious to qualify the best deals
- You are a team worker
- You want to grow in the company and in your role
- Independent working method and entrepreneurial spirit
- You have a work hard, play hard mentality
- You consider yourself a creative solutionist & self-starter You actively welcome new opportunities to rise to the challenge and are not afraid to ideate ‘outside the box’; You are Intrinsically driven to make analytical assessments, learn, adapt, problem solve, and accomplish goals.
- You enjoy working with cross-cultural and cross-departmental teams
- You feel comfortable sharing your opinions, seeking feedback, and growing your professional as well as cultural fluency skills.