Do well by doing good.
Located in Boston, MA, EnergySage is the leading online marketplace for solar and other clean energy technologies and the most-visited energy website in the country. We strive to make the experience of going solar as easy as booking a flight online. We are looking for passionate, collaborative, authentic individuals to join our team in making renewable energy options more accessible to consumers. Our employees love working here-- we would love to meet you, too.
Learn more about our company and our team: www.energysage.com/about-us/company
Product Marketing & GTM
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with our Product team; you will lead go-to-market strategy for major product and services launches on the EnergySage platform.
- Product liaison -- work closely with our Product team and leverage consumer and installer research/insights to enhance our value proposition and finalize the features in each launch
- Segmentation/audiences -- identify and understand the relevant targets for the launch, ensuring we are meeting the needs of these primary personas
- Messaging & sales enablement -- develop the messaging for online products and for all relevant audiences (e.g., consumers and our installer partners) (e.g., FAQs, brochures, presentations, marketing collateral)
- Pricing-- help determine the business model associated with the new product and/or service; use quantitative and qualitative means to assess value and create a pricing strategy
- Performance -- identify KPIs and how we will measure success -- including consumer and installer satisfaction
- Channels -- create communication and sales/marketing strategies and tactics for the primary channels impacted, especially:
- Energy Advisors & Installer team
- Coordination & stakeholder management- Cross-functional coordination, tracking and reporting to execute GTM
- Continuously learn about our installer network and our consumers, building reliable insights that can guide our approach.
- Engage with our strategic partners, as needed, to get things done.
- Assess KPIs across the consumer and installer journey -- especially NPS and engagement metrics, make recommendations for improvement, and help lead those into development.
What you bring to the role:
- Have experience with go-to-market strategies and tactics -- able to flex between strategy and hands-on execution
- Are research-oriented -- love gathering and interpreting data and customer feedback
- Enjoy digging into complex problems and emerging with solutions
- Love the marketplace model, which brings transparency and choice to both consumers and providers
- Experience managing change and ambiguity, taking ownership and creating structure
- Ability to successfully operate in a fast-paced environment experiencing dynamic growth
We are EnergySage.
As the leading online comparison-shopping marketplace for rooftop solar, energy storage, community solar, and financing, EnergySage is accelerating the adoption of clean energy by improving consumer access and affordability. Our user-friendly platform is built on the principle of consumer empowerment through unbiased information, transparency, and choice. As we grow and enter new markets, we seek team members who bring new perspectives, skills, and energy that will propel us to accomplish the challenging work we have ahead.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job- but we believe there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. So, however you identify and whatever background you bring, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day and help bring renewable energy to the broader market.
EnergySage is committed to building a workplace that welcomes and encourages diverse perspectives. We believe that the most successful teams actively and authentically engage individuals with varied experiences and skillsets.
EnergySage is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Applicants from a broad range of backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
- Consumer First: Our top priority is to serve and empower consumers through transparency, equitable access to information, and personalized interactions.
- Better Together: We recognize that we gain and give more through collaboration, partnership, and diversity of experience and perspective. We respect one another and are inspired by what we learn and achieve together.
- Integrity: We take personal ownership and pride in doing the right thing. Our consistency, competence, and high standards earn the reputation of “trusted advisors” with all of our stakeholders.
- Substantive Impact: We are committed to effecting and sustaining positive environmental, social, and market transformations through creativity, innovation, and persistence.
- Iterative Excellence: Our intellectual curiosity and bias toward action drive us to continuously learn, evaluate, iterate, and improve.