At Beyond Meat, we started with simple questions. Why do you need an animal to create meat? Why can’t you build meat directly from plants? Thus, we make plant-based meats that allow families to eat more, not less, of the traditional dishes they love while feeling great about the health, sustainability, and animal welfare benefits of plant protein. Our goal is to bring exciting change to the plate—and Beyond.
OVERVIEW We are looking for a qualified intern to join our sales team, who can participate in various stages of the sales funnel, including creating awareness of new offerings, generating leads, and retaining customers.
- Help to develop client relationships and retain existing accounts
- Help to organize events, conferences, and other meetings
- Provide administrative support to sales team
- Fulfill tasks set out by supervisors
Beyond Meat is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, ancestry, veteran status, marital status, gender identify, sexual orientation, national origin, liability for military service, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. If you are interested in learning the status of your application, please note you will be contacted directly by the appropriate human resources contact person if you are selected for further consideration. Beyond Meat reserves the right to defer or close a vacancy at any time.
- Non fresh graduate students (Junior, first and second year of postgraduate) majoring in sales, international trade, or related
- Fluent verbal and written English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience a plus