At Span, we are building products to drive the rapid adoption of renewable energy and enable a more modern, flexible grid. Span’s smart panel replaces the standard electrical panel to become the center for connected power in the home, providing intelligent load-balancing and revolutionary edge-of-grid controls through the Span mobile app.
We are seeking an experienced construction project coordinator to manage direct to consumer deployments of Span products. The role will be a combination of project management, customer service, and creative problem solving. In this role, you will work directly with both homeowners and installer partners to coordinate the customer's journey from sale to final inspection. You will cross-functionally collaborate with our sales, application engineering, electrician training, and finance teams to ensure that each customer and installation partner has an amazing experience.
While this role will require significant cross-functional coordination, the ideal candidate is comfortable working autonomously in a fast-paced environment, and can consistently deliver high quality work. This person is interested in helping to build and implement processes that will continuously improve upon our deployment strategy.
Delight customers through great communication and timely deployments
- Be the customer point of contact from sale through installation of their Span Panel
- Own subcontractor scheduling including job flow, timeline to install, and customer experience
- Use and promote a polite, professional, and transparent communication style with our customers
Maintain a healthy network of Span installer partners
- Work with installer partners to determine scope, coordinate permitting, execute installation, ensure streamlined commissioning, and closeout project
- Help ensure new installer partners meet Span’s standards for safety, quality, professionalism, and representing the Span brand
- Develop strong relationships with installer partners that build upon trust, professionalism, quality workmanship, and an exceptional customer experience
- Negotiate pricing, change orders, and volume of jobs with installers as needed
Continuously improve Span’s deployments and deployment strategy
- Problem solve unique situations as they arise, create best-practices documentation as needed
- Assess, understand, and communicate operational and customer experience hurdles to leadership and internal stakeholders
- Improve efficiency and customer experience by identifying and implementing process improvements
Understand and promote Span products and the Span brand
- 2+ years work experience in a project coordination/management role with customer-facing responsibilities
- Excellent organization, attention to detail, and time management skills
- Self-starter, able to ask questions and exercise initiative to make sound decisions with imperfect information
- Experience with municipal AHJ permitting and utility coordination strongly preferred
- Technical background or experience, especially related to electrical installations strongly preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Creative, team-oriented, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Mission-driven with a demonstrated passion for Span
- Understanding of solar photovoltaic (PV) and energy storage system (ESS) installation
- Understanding of construction and/or electrical drawings (e.g. SLDs)
- Hands-on experience with electrical wiring and/or construction
- Working knowledge of Hubspot, Airtable, and Wrike
Life at Span
Span is a startup based in the SOMA neighborhood of San Francisco. We are a small, diverse team of creative thinkers. We value open communication, teamwork, and a make-it-happen attitude - no job is too big or too small. We strive to make change by imagining what the future could be and building a product to complete that vision. We are looking to grow our team with talented people who are on the same mission to shape the future of energy.
Working at Span, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation at a well-funded, venture-backed company
- Comprehensive benefits including a choice of medical plans; dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- A sunny, airy office located close to BART and Caltrain public transit
- Regular team lunches, brown bag learning opportunities, board games nights, and other opportunities to connect with teammates - in-person and now virtually
- Equity grants at a quickly-growing startup
- Flexible hours and vacation time - we simultaneously work hard and make space for the important stuff
- To be a part of a team and culture that is hard-working, has a good sense of humor, values collaboration, and is just a little bit nerdy
Span embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.