WeaveGrid is looking for an exceptional executive or administrative assistant to join our People Ops team! Reporting to the CEO, this role will support our CEO and CTO with a variety of administrative tasks, such as calendar management, project management, material preparation, and an assortment of ad-hoc projects. The executive assistant at WeaveGrid will be a trusted and strategic guide to leadership, aiding them in working at their most optimal level and ensuring a smooth workflow on a daily basis. This role will also partner closely with our People Ops team, providing administrative support in the form of interview scheduling and candidate management, as well as workplace and facilities management when needed.
- Provide administrative support for the CEO and CTO, particularly calendar and project management, in addition to completing expense reports in a timely manner
- Attend important meetings with our CEO and CTO, manage agendas, logistics, and take meeting notes
- Prioritize, multi-task, and handle a continuously evolving environment
- Partner with the People Ops Lead to plan and execute team building and employee engagement events, leadership offsites, and board meetings
- Ensure the office is maintained and kept in order (once we return) and all supplies are always on hand
- Partner closely with the People Ops team to provide an excellent candidate experience by scheduling and coordinating interview process
- 2+ years of experience as an executive assistant
- Experience with executive level calendar management
- Experience with travel coordination
- Proficient in office and communication technologies such as Google Workspace, MS Office, Slack, and Zoom
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with all levels within the organization
- Positive relationship management skills and the ability to effectively interact with a diverse set of partners
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Handles confidential information professionally
- Enjoys navigating through a constantly changing environment
Culture and mission
Beyond your core skills and track record, you are someone who will expand the culture and cumulative wisdom of the team as a whole. This can take many forms - relevant past projects, hard-won perspective from personal history, an unusual or adjacent skillset, a motivating passion, and so on. We are whole individuals, not just functional role-fillers, and we value everything that you can bring to the team.
Finally, you should be strongly motivated by Weave Grid’s mission. Energy and transportation expertise are not necessary, but it is important that you are passionate about tackling the climate crisis head on, by improving societal and environmental health.
Compensation and location
We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible. Compensation will include competitive salary, equity, and benefits. Weave Grid is based in San Francisco but is open to considering remote candidates in the US for some roles.