This role is responsible for helping enhance and amplify the ClearPath brand. This person will play a key role in continuing to grow our brand by developing and distributing content, including advertising, on platforms such as cable news, social media, traditional media and other platforms. As an organization driven by innovation, we strive to keep our brand on the forefront of marketing and advertising tactics. The Brand Associate will work closely with the entire External Affairs (EA) team in collaboration with the Government Affairs and Policy teams to understand and engage our target audience.
Communications and Brand (60%)
● Support the team in developing content including writing, editing and proofreading
(weekly newsletters, press materials, blogs, op-eds, media backgrounders, etc.)
● Coordinate digital marketing programs and campaigns across different social platforms
including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
● Use email marketing systems to deliver weekly newsletters and other digital collateral.
ClearPath | 518 C Street NE, Suite 300 | Washington, DC | 20002
● Support EA team with project management, event execution, media relations (including
story pitch development), and other internal processes.
Multimedia Digital Creation (30%):
● Modify and create graphics following ClearPath brand standards.
● Audit website for quality and accuracy, complete website updates as needed.
● Help design and optimize presentations, whitepapers, reports, web pages and other
● Create and manage Digital Asset Management (DAM) using Google Drive.
● Monitor campaign and website performance via analytic tools and provide feedback and
actionable insights to stakeholders.
● Manage analysis and derive insights from digital data sources such as Google Analytics,
Search Console, AdWords, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. to inform business
● Support robust Google Ads campaigns.
● Manage and strategically improve CRM database target audience including for Salesforce
● Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Graphic Design, Journalism, Public
Relations, Political Science or a related field
● 2-5 years of experience in a related field is preferred
● Knowledge in or willingness to learn SalesForce, Google Analytics, WordPress and Adobe
● Experience with video editing a plus
● A professional and personal commitment to ClearPath’s mission
● Strong written and verbal communication skills, project management skills, social media
● Idea Orientation: Preference for thinking creatively and generating new ways to solve
● Flexible: Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks with often overlapping
● Self-structure: Preference for independently determining work methods.
● Thoroughness: Tendency to pay attention to detail.
● Accommodation: Desire to help others.
Please send resume and writing and/or design portfolio to Andrea Steiner.