Tomorrow.io’ is strategically expanding its footprint in the railways vertical by hiring a General Manager to lead the enterprise business unit. With existing customers in the rail industry, you will have experience and momentum at your back with select industry leaders already established as champions and advocates of Tomorrow.io. As the General Manager of Rail, you will execute on the global GTM strategy utilizing a team of account managers, solution engineers, product marketers, demand generation, and sales reps dedicated to rail. You will set the strategy and direction of the team in accordance with revenue growth targets.
The GM will:
- Hold responsibility and accountability for quarterly and annual revenue targets, including new customers, net new revenue and existing account growth
- Maintain industry leading KPIs including average net dollar retention and customer renewal rates
- Segment the rail market across rail companies in addition to companies being utilized for operational or technology purposes
- Understand existing use cases such as derailment, railyard management, delays/ETA optimization...etc, and identify new use cases through market research, prospect discussions, and customer engagements
- Build a GTM plan inclusive of sales, marketing, product development and customer success
- Lead Tomorrow.io’s brand strategy to further establish the company as the global leader for rail weather intelligence
- Develop the strategic roadmap in relation to rail market trends, customer needs and product value differentiation
- Retain industry leading customer NPS scores, with participation from the entire rail team
- Work alongside our channel team to enable partner programs in specific regions
- Help customize Tomorrow.io’s customer academy, training and certification for rail
- Collaborate with Tomorrow.io’s executive team including the CRO, CMO, CSO, and CPO
- Foster competitive, respectful and energetic working relationships within the rail team as well as cross-departmentally
What you will need:
If you have reached this point and you are super excited but not sure you check all the boxes - we still want to speak with you! Your passion is priceless. Other things can be learned.
- Proven leadership experience within the railways vertical
- Working background and understanding of an Enterprise SaaS sales organization
- Ability to grow revenue with a predictable and scalable process
- Existing relationships within the railways industry
- Excellent leadership, communication, organizational and presentation skills
- Efficient time management and problem-solving skills
- Customer-first mindset focused on unique value solving business challenges
- Strategic operational skills with the ability to also be creative in specific situations
- Understanding of how to adapt to an ever-changing technological landscape
Tomorrow.io is helping Countries, Businesses and Individuals better manage their Climate Security Challenges. Fully customizable to any industry impacted by the weather, customers around the world including Uber, Delta, Ford, National Grid and more use Tomorrow.io to dramatically improve operational efficiency. Tomorrow.io was built from the ground up to help teams predict the business impact of weather, streamline team communication and action plans, improve productivity, and optimize profit margins.
Space: In case you have not heard, we are also going to space with our Operation Tomorrow Space initiative. We are building the first-of-its-kind proprietary satellites equipped with radar, and launching them into space to improve weather forecasting technology for everyone on Earth.
How we roll: We work in an “one office” environment. We believe that magic happens when people work together. Together also includes Zoom meetings, flexible hours and unlimited vacation days. Your success is achieved by your impact and deliveries and not by the hours you put in. We believe in transparency and directness, putting work before ego and empathy. We grow fast and move faster but we always see people first. Each person has their own career growth path for we believe that the only way for the company to grow is if you grow.