At Zoomo, we're leading the charge in enabling our vision to transition every urban mile to light electric vehicles (LEV) that are accessible to build carbon-neutral cities. To that end, we are building the world’s most convenient, affordable, and safe e-bike platform.
In the short span since the founders went full time in 2019, Zoomo has raised over $30M from some of the world’s savviest investors and built world-leading utility e-bikes and a disruptive business model for their distribution and maintenance. We're a fast-growing start-up with a global footprint across Australia, France, United Kingdom, United States, and the Philippines, where we are now the trusted partner to some of the world's leading and most innovative companies like Uber, DoorDash, Domino’s, Pizza Hut, Wholefoods, Gorillas, Just Eat, Getir, and many more.
Zoomo is building the largest fleet of LEV’s in the world and our aim is to provide a world class post-sales service & maintenance. As the Fleet Operation Associate, you will work with the Fleet Operations Manager and take full responsibility for managing the workshop teams, the inventory as well as organize intra and inter city logistics between Zoomo sites and to Zoomo’s customers.
You will be responsible for optimizing workshop and logistics processes, supporting a 10x growth in fleet size and covers the following areas
- Organize Labour force: Schedule mechanics time across Zoomo sites and for interventions at customer assuring the delivery of Zoomo’s high quality of service at all time.
- Inventory Management: set up processes and controls to assure spare parts and vehicle availability across all Zoomo’s site without discontinuity
- Logistics: Organize and optimize land transport/logistics between Zoomo’s sites and to Zoomo customers in a cost effective manner.
- Expansion: Support new locations and new cities launches across the country.
- New Product Introduction: manage the introduction and ramp-up of new vehicles in the fleet from a maintenance and logistic point of view.
- Best Practice: Ensure maintenance, inventory and logistics best practices are shared across the country and communicated globally.
- Data and Analytics: Ensure accuracy of Fleet Data and also perform analytics
- Health and Safety: Work with Fleet Operations Manager on the implementation of a zero tolerance Health, Safety, Security, Environmental strategy which covers both workshops and rider safety and goes above and beyond local requirements and regulation, setting new standards for the eBike industry.
- +2 years experience in an operational role with exposure to workshop or production environments including delivery to customers or between sites.
- Understanding of inventory management, maintenance process and logistic processes
- Demonstrated track record of setting up or improving operational processes
- Exposure to workforce planning
- Understanding of OH&S
- Track record of “getting things done , Know when you have enough insight to make-a-call and apply the 80 / 20 rule – rapid high-quality decisions
- Analytical - Able to ‘think big’ as well as execute ‘on-the-fly’
- Strategic thinker - Can stay one step ahead when thinking about the impact of the changes
- Adaptable fixer - enthusiastic, flexible & adaptable with the ability to remove barriers & bottlenecks via facilitation, creativity & resourcefulness.
- Can build “stuff” - approaches, processes, tools and change methodologies
- Inquisitive - infectiously curious, thoughtful and happy to question the status-quo
- Has fun and enjoys working in a collaborative environment.
At Zoomo, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and equal opportunities. We offer you the chance to be part of an organisation in hyper-growth mode with plenty of opportunities for personal development, including:
- Competitive salary on offer, plus equity options.
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid remote/office work model.
- Tech Allowance
- Monthly Wellbeing Allowance
- Complimentary Coffee, Snacks and an E-bike
- Pet-friendly office at HQ
- The chance to be part of an organisation in hyper-growth with plenty of opportunity for personal development
- The full support of an experienced management team in helping you meet your targets and your professional development goals via daily contact, weekly check-ins, in-person workshops, etc
Zoomo is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees