At Zoomo, we're leading the charge in enabling our vision to transition every urban mile to light electric vehicles (LEV) that are accessible to build carbon-neutral cities. To that end, we are building the world’s most convenient, affordable, and safe e-bike platform.
In the short span since the founders went full time in 2019, Zoomo has raised over $30M from some of the world’s savviest investors and built world-leading utility e-bikes and a disruptive business model for their distribution and maintenance. We're a fast-growing start-up with a global footprint across Australia, France, United Kingdom, United States, and the Philippines, where we are now the trusted partner to some of the world's leading and most innovative companies like Uber, DoorDash, Domino’s, Pizza Hut, Wholefoods, Gorillas, Just Eat, Getir, and many more.
Zoomo is building the largest fleet of LEV’s in the world and our aim is to provide world-class post-sales service & maintenance. As the Logistics Coordinator, you will work with the Fleet Operations Managers, taking ownership of the inventory as well as organize Intra and inter-city logistics between Zoomo sites and to Zoomo’s customers.
You will be responsible for optimizing supply chain and logistics processes, supporting a 10x growth in fleet size, and covers the following areas:
- Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations
- Ensure premises, assets and communication ways are used effectively
- Utilize logistics IT to optimize procedures
- Supervise orders and arrange stocking of spare parts and equipment to ensure they meet needs
- Communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers etc. to ensure supply for both bikes and spare parts
- Plan and track the shipment of products according to customer requirements
- Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders etc.
- Prepare accurate reports for the fleet management team
- +2 years experience in an operational role with exposure to workshop or production environments including delivery to customers or between sites.
- Understanding of inventory management, maintenance process and logistic processes
- Demonstrated track record of setting up or improving operational processes
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
- Track record of “getting things done , Know when you have enough insight to make-a-call and apply the 80 / 20 rule – rapid high-quality decisions
- Analytical - Able to ‘think big’ as well as execute ‘on-the-fly’
- Strategic thinker - Can stay one step ahead when thinking about the impact of the changes
- Adaptable fixer - enthusiastic, flexible & adaptable with the ability to remove barriers & bottlenecks via facilitation, creativity & resourcefulness.
- Can build “stuff” - approaches, processes, tools and change methodologies
- Inquisitive - infectiously curious, thoughtful and happy to question the status-quo
- Has fun and enjoys working in a collaborative environment.
At Zoomo, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and equal opportunities. We offer you the chance to be part of an organisation in hyper-growth mode with plenty of opportunities for personal development, including:
- Competitive salary on offer, plus equity options.
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid remote/office work model.
- Tech Allowance
- Monthly Wellbeing Allowance
- Complimentary E-bike*, depending on availability
- The chance to be part of an organisation in hyper-growth with plenty of opportunity for personal development
- The full support of an experienced management team in helping you meet your targets and your professional development goals via daily contact, weekly check-ins, in-person workshops, etc.
Zoomo is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.