At Zoomo, we're leading the charge in enabling our vision to transition every urban mile to light electric vehicles (LEV) that are accessible to build carbon-neutral cities. To that end, we are building the world’s most convenient, affordable, and safe e-bike platform.
In the short span since the founders went full time in 2019, Zoomo has raised over $30M from some of the world’s savviest investors and built world-leading utility e-bikes and a disruptive business model for their distribution and maintenance. We're a fast-growing start-up with a global footprint across Australia, France, the United Kingdom, the United States, and the Philippines, where we are now the trusted partner to some of the world's leading and most innovative companies like Uber, DoorDash, Domino’s, Pizza Hut, Wholefoods, Gorillas, Just Eat, Getir, and many more.
At Zoomo we seek people who are fun, energetic, customer-friendly, and hard working. As the Warehouse Operations Manager for our new Boston market, where you will take full responsibility for making sure that Zoomo's high-end fleet bikes are always available and maintained to the highest standard. That means you will be responsible for a team of trained e-bike mechanics and will enable them to service Zoomo’s fleet to the high standards that you set. You will hire and set up workshop teams, procure bikes, parts, and tools, and ensure that there are enough bikes available. You will directly impact the experience of our workshop workforce and build an awesome culture for our staff.
Your responsibilities includes but not limited to:
- Wear many different hats! - this role will have responsibilities in areas including:
- Growth Management
- Customer Experience
- Leading a diverse team of mechanics and technicians
- Overseeing our operations in the warehouse
- Workplace safety
- Inventory Management
- Coordinate with our fleet management team to ensure smooth bike deliveries and shipments
- Coordinate with Zoomo’s US retail business to establish good relationships with our riders
- Walk riders through the on-boarding process and all safety requirements, and help riders troubleshoot any issues they experience
- Ensure timely delivery and pickup for bikes requiring servicing from client sites
- Support setup of warehouse locations
- Work with the Zoomo team to make our support processes even better
- Jump in on operations and expansion projects to help the Zoomo team scale operations
- Be proactive about setting up new systems and establishing efficient ways of working
- 2+ year in a supervisory role
- 2+ year in a customer facing role
- Knows how to use Microsoft Office, Google Sheets, Slack
- You’re an outstanding communicator, with the ability to interact and connect with many types of personalities
- You’re a patient teacher and have a passion for empowering others
- You’re able to quickly and efficiently problem solve and troubleshoot - if you don’t know the answer, you know where to look and who to ask
- You’re self motivated and able to operate independently with minimal oversight
- Ability to manage his or her own time and prioritize what’s important
- Flexibility is an absolute must, we are a startup - things change on the daily so we’re hoping you can flex outside your responsibilities, work different days and slightly different hours, where required
- Valid US Driver’s License
- Nice to have: Experience with bikes, electric vehicles, or micro mobility
At Zoomo, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and equal opportunities. We offer you the chance to be part of an organisation in hyper-growth mode with plenty of opportunities for personal development, including
- A competitive salary
- Flexible workplace with a team of extraordinary, motivated and fun co-workers
- Autonomy and ownership of the work you do.
- Monthly team outings & events
- Complimentary e-bike* subject to availability
- Global fun with a team spread from Australia, United States, Philippines, France & MORE!
- Working at a well-funded start-up with a strong leadership team and global presence.
- The chance to be part of an organisation in hyper-growth with plenty of opportunity for personal development.
- The full support of an experienced management team in helping you meet your targets and your professional goals.
Please include phone number and/or email address in application