Pledge is the easiest way for businesses and their customers to make a positive environmental impact.
We're on a mission to raise climate change awareness and support businesses in their net-zero transition by offering the tools and software infrastructure to help scale greenhouse gas emissions measurement, reduction and offsetting.
Our founding team is highly ambitious and has a track record of building and developing successful companies and products, including a well-known unicorn. We're currently operating in stealth.
We are passionate about our mission and are looking to build a team that shares the same motivation for solving complex and real-world problems.
About the role
You'd be joining Pledge at an exciting time; as we build our brand, you'll play a defining role in how the world experiences the overall brand of Pledge. You'll work in close collaboration with the Head of Design, the founders, our external branding partners, marketing and other internal and external stakeholders.
Pledge works with B2B customers across various sectors, including logistics, travel, e-commerce and fintech. The role will entail building a deep understanding of our business and our customers' needs to clearly communicate who we are and our mission.
What you'll be doing
- Go to market product campaigns – communicate what we have to offer.
- Website – ensuring that we're communicating and expressing the value of our products.
- Design and execute imagery across social, web, in-app, email – making sure the brand is consistently at a high quality across all touchpoints.
What you'll need
- You have advanced level knowledge of design principles, including best practices using typography and colour.
- You think in systems, although not at the cost of creativity. You can foresee the effects that small and large changes will have on the brand experience.
- You have a track record of creating creative work, yet you don't rest on your laurels.
- You love your craft, are hands on, and are passionate about evolving a high-quality brand.
- You're experienced in understanding, translating and articulating brand strategy, turning it into world-leading brand communications.
- Knowledge and experience of industry best practices and tools (e.g. Figma and Adobe suite).
- You place quality over speed, but you ideate and improve as swiftly as possible.
- You have experience working in a cross-functional team.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
What will make you successful
- You're self-motivated and can work independently. We trust you to take the initiative to make sure everyone has everything they need
- You operate best without lots of bureaucracy.
- You logically approach work and operate from first principles.
- Stock options - we are all owners of Pledge
- Flexible and remote working arrangements
- Learning and development budget for books, courses and conferences
- All the tech you need to perform
- Yearly offsite and team building events
- Pension plan
Carbon Accounting & Offsetting, Carbon Removal & Utilization Engineering, Transportation
Biochar Production, Biomass, Tree Plantations (on Degraded Land), Tropical Forest Restoration