Founded in Sydney in 2017, as a side hustle, co-founders Mina and Michael went full time in 2019 and in the short period since, Zoomo has raised over $16M and built world leading utility e-bikes and a disruptive business model for their distribution and maintenance. We're a fast growing tech start up with a global footprint across the US, Australia, and the UK and are now the trusted partner of some of the world's leading companies like Uber, DoorDash, Dexus and many more.
We are transitioning billions of urban miles from bikes, cars and trucks to smart e-bikes. eBikes are more efficient, more sustainable and now, easily accessible.
We move fast and score goals. We seek honest feedback. And we respect the individual.
As the first Sales Operations manager, you will report to the COO and be responsible for driving the global sales strategy and pipeline management for our new and rapidly growing Enterprise business.
You will partner closely with GMs, business development and account managers across multiple markets to understand enterprise customer requirements and enable local markets to successfully sell our bikes and services to new customers and – just as important - ensure we’re growing our share of wallet with our existing customers.
The ideal candidate is a high-energy, highly analytical, driven individual with a flair for marketing, sales and customer centricity. Key activities include:
- Produce insights from global sales data to help the COO manage country GMs, drive the sales pipeline and achieve ambitious sales targets
- Be ready to lead delivery of key revenue initiatives/projects aligned to our global growth, from margin improvement initiatives to the standardisation of pricing and SLAs
- Project manage the key deal pipeline – working with central finance and legal teams – to ensure regions can close deals as quickly as possible
- Operational oversight of pricing, contract and proposal creation and renewals
- Be the voice of the regional sales teams at HQ and project manage key cross functional, global sales initiatives
- Maintain the integrity of lead data in a CRM system and other key sales processes and tools
- Project manage the creation of the Zoomo Playbook, one-pagers, competitor battlecards, testimonials, and value propositions for Zoomo products and services to support regional sales teams close multi million dollar deals
- Keep up-to-date with the latest business, industry and product trends
- 2-4+ years of working experience
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly changing work environment
- Experience in creating and optimizing processes
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Able to communicate and listen effectively with remote teams on different timezones; great written, verbal and presentation skills
- Self-starter mentality. Excited by a growth environment and willing to try new strategies while keeping the focus on achieving results. Focus on getting things done without needing to rely on established processes
- A hands-on practitioner with a strong instinct for strategy and revenue growth
- Analytical thinking. Data-driven mentality and strong business judgment. Able to roll up your sleeves and analyze the data and pull key insights
- Strong interpersonal skills. Able to build and manage strong relationships with their team, cross-functional colleagues, and external partners
- Alignment with Zoomo’s vision and purpose
You will get exposure to many technologies, and be around some very talented people in a highly collaborative space. We are looking for exceptional people and will offer a package and environment to match.
- OPTION TO WORK REMOTELY: our preference is that you're in the office ~1-2 days a week with the team but for the right person in the right circumstance, we'd make it work for you.
- Jumping aboard a rocket ship at the ground floor
- Working at a well-funded start-up with a strong management team and global presence
- The chance to be part of an organisation in hyper-growth with plenty of opportunity for personal development
- Flexible workplace with a team of extraordinary, motivated and fun co-workers
- Autonomy and ownership of the work you do, with flexible hours
- The full support of an experienced management team in helping you meet your targets and your professional development goals
- Attractive remuneration package and benefits
- Expect autonomy and responsibility, solving problems you've never imagined even existed, at high pace