Inspire is a clean energy technology company on a mission to transform the way consumers access clean energy and to accelerate the world’s transition to a net-zero carbon future.
We provide our customers with access to renewable energy from wind, solar, and hydro powered sources without service interruptions or costly installations at a flat, predictable monthly rate. For every year that a customer spends with Inspire Clean Energy, they have a greater impact on climate change than 10 years of strict recycling.
Our rapidly growing team of mission-driven, climate enthusiasts is passionate, innovative and committed to a better future for the planet.
Inspire is looking for a Member Experience Specialist to help us provide unparalleled support to members over the phone, email and live chat. As a member of our Mx team, you'll represent the Inspire brand and strive to create an extraordinary experience while helping our members power their homes with 100% clean energy. If you are someone who loves to connect with, help, and support people, this is the perfect role for you!
THE MEMBER EXPERIENCE SPECIALIST HAS EIGHT MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver customer service of the highest quality over the phone, email and live chat
- Retain members thinking about cancelling their clean energy subscription by effectively communicating the value of clean energy
- Empathize and connect with members
- Work closely with your counterparts in our bicoastal office to create a unified office culture
- Resolve member issues while focusing on first contact resolution
- Develop an ownership mentality by contributing daily to the overall strategy of the department
- Participate in short term, interdepartmental rotational projects
- Champion for our members in internal discussions, and help our Product, Sales, Technology, and Marketing teams prioritize improvements to members’ experience
- Maintain quality average of 90% or better
- Maintain retention rate of 50% or better
- Handle monthly productivity goal
- Must Have
- 1+ year experience working in customer facing roles (service, retail, etc)
- A desire to change the world through clean energy
- Intrinsically motivated individual, detail-oriented, and high personal accountability
- Ability to retain customers and handle challenging calls with positivity and professionalism
- Nice to Have
- Bi-lingual (Spanish)
- 1 year of inbound sales, outbound, or retention experience