Inspire is a clean energy technology company on a mission to transform the way consumers access clean energy and to accelerate the world’s transition to a net-zero carbon future.
We provide our customers with access to renewable energy from wind, solar, and hydro powered sources without service interruptions or costly installations at a flat, predictable monthly rate. For every year that a customer spends with Inspire Clean Energy, they have a greater impact on climate change than 10 years of strict recycling.
Our rapidly growing team of mission-driven, climate enthusiasts is passionate, innovative and committed to a better future for the planet.
The Project Manager, Sales Operations Acquisition Technology will be responsible for supporting our direct sales channels by building and managing our enrollment platform set of tools and apps that drive our sales process and flow. As a project manager, they will lead all initiatives both internally and with key 3rd party partners as it relates to sales technology integrations. The role will partner with the Director of Sales Operations and Support, and others in Sales Leadership to establish a roadmap of our needs within cycle planning with the tech team. The manager will be the Subject Matter Expert on all Sales Acquisition Technology utilized by all sales teams across all channels.
THE MANAGER, SALES OPERATIONS ACQUISITION TECHNOLOGY HAS SEVEN MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Owner of all applications and tools that are part of the enrollment platform for Sales (Onboarding, Enrollment, Targeting, Scheduling, etc)
- Project Manage initiatives within Internal Squads, 3rd Party Partners, and coordinate all cross functional communications as it involves different tech integrations.
- Represent Sales in Cycle Planning, Production Issue submission, and Prioritization with Tech Teams.
- Sales Team Lead on Rapid Response. Will be responsible to identify, document the bug or issue, and prioritize against other quick hitting requests.
- Lead testing and QA efforts for new features and enhancements on enrollment tools
- Maintain a day to day QA process to ensure sales enrollment process uptime.
- With the Sales Operations Channel Support Team, help troubleshoot and resolve reported issues from the field as it relates to our enrollment platform
SOME YEAR 1 DELIVERABLES
- Launch new territory management solution for D2H channel
- Launch an Agent Transparency Dashboard for all sales agents and managers
- Partner with our Tech/Product team to establish a roadmap of features, capabilities and milestones that aligns with our Cycle Process and Timelines
- 99% Uptime for Sales Ops Vendors and Processes as it relates to the enrollment platform
- 100% of Cycle requests submitted on time
- 100% of key initiatives have a proper project plan and timeline established
- Detail oriented - pays attention to the finer details
- Avid problem solver - naturally curious and obsessed with resolving issues
- Team Player - Ability to collaborate to achieve a common goal or to complete a task
- Tech savvy -comfortable with different apps and technology across multiple platforms
- Sense of urgency - responding quickly to time sensitive requests with accuracy
- Must Have
- 4+ years of Project Management experience with IT or Tech teams
- Experience managing both in house and third party sales tools and platforms
- Experience managing multiple projects cross functionally across different platforms
- Experience running quality assurance on new features and capabilities for sales tools and software
- Nice to Have
- Experience dealing with external sales teams and vendors
- People Management experience