Mapistry’s SaaS platform provides industrial companies with the compliance data tracking and analytics they need to make better environmental, health, and safety (EHS) decisions.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager who’s eager to learn the ins-and-outs of industrial environmental compliance to build game-changing products for our customers. If you’ve ever dreamed about putting your product skills to work to improve the environment, this is the role for you.
What You’ll Do
- Own execution for the entire Mapistry platform: Prioritize teams’ work to make the highest impact on Mapistry and its customers with the resources available.
- Collaborate and communicate: Work with subject matter experts, customers, and the product team to solve complex EHS problems.
- Use available data to influence direction: Frame issues around customer pain points (not solutions) and define what's important and why.
- Think big, ship small: Understand the visionary possibilities for the Mapistry product and guide the team to deliver incrementally.
What You’ll Need
- Strong desire to work in the Mapistry environment:
- Complex, technical problem space
- B2B enterprise SaaS
- Early stage startup
- Fully remote team
- Experience leading product teams: Several years of experience in software product management
- Curiosity, critical thinking, and the ability to learn quickly: Mapistry sells a technical product, we are a technical team, and we work with technical customers
- Excellent communication skills: You can communicate clearly with a variety of stakeholders, including leadership, engineers, and subject matter experts
What Should Excite You
- Building software with tangible environmental impact: Mapistry’s software directly enables organizations to make better environmental, health, and safety decisions.
- A central role at a growing, seed stage start-up where you will guide product direction and processes
- A strong roster of happy current customers, including Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders (e.g. Tesla, Georgia-Pacific, and Procter & Gamble)
- A truly diverse team, including 67% women in leadership
What You Will Get
- Competitive compensation, including stock options
- Benefits to help you live and work at your best: Health insurance, 401k, unlimited PTO, paid parental leave, cell phone reimbursement
- Fully remote environment: Work from anywhere in North or South America, with support in setting up a home office and a monthly co-working space reimbursement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.