At Beyond Meat, we started with simple questions. Why do you need an animal to create meat? Why can’t you build meat directly from plants? Thus, we make plant-based meats that allow families to eat more, not less, of the traditional dishes they love while feeling great about the health, sustainability, and animal welfare benefits of plant protein. Our goal is to bring exciting change to the plate—and Beyond.Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for building profitable sales of all products of Beyond Meat through expansion into China East Market. This position is to work in conjunction with our existing partners to develop and achieve sales objectives, manage budgets, prepare and execute product programs, assess competitive environments and analyze/evaluate results by brand.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
Beyond Meat is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, ancestry, veteran status, marital status, gender identify, sexual orientation, national origin, liability for military service, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. If you are interested in learning the status of your application, please note you will be contacted directly by the appropriate human resources contact person if you are selected for further consideration. Beyond Meat reserves the right to defer or close a vacancy at any time.
- BA/BS required
- 5+ years of food sales experience, with solid customer resource in foodservice, especially western restaurants, successful previous experience as sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Ability to work collaboratively with sales, marketing, R&D to accomplish goals
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills, to both internal and external audience