Inspire is a clean energy technology company on a mission to transform the way consumers access clean energy and to accelerate the world’s transition to a net-zero carbon future.
We provide our customers with access to renewable energy from wind, solar, and hydro powered sources without service interruptions or costly installations at a flat, predictable monthly rate. For every year that a customer spends with Inspire Clean Energy, they have a greater impact on climate change than 10 years of strict recycling.
Our rapidly growing team of mission-driven, climate enthusiasts is passionate, innovative and committed to a better future for the planet.
The Associate, Sales & Member Experience Trainer will empower Inspire’s Member Experience team and field Salesforce to do their jobs well through engaging and effective training delivery. They will function as the face of Sales & MX training, delivering a wide variety of training to our agents both physically and virtually. This trainer will have a deep knowledge of our products and Sales and MX processes. They will regularly spend time in the field, and on the phone to stay on top of our front-line representatives’ experiences.
THE ASSOCIATE SALES & MEMBER EXPERIENCE TRAINER HAS # MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Independently deliver training virtually and physically to our Sales and MX representatives for onboarding, product launches and updates, performance gaps, compliance, and as part of routine ongoing training curriculum.
- Deliver feedback directly from the field and phones to the rest of the Sales Training team to inform strategy and content.
- Deliver measurable Sales & Member Experience results.
- Audit training led by Sales Partners, provide feedback and enforce implementation.
- Assess trainee satisfaction post-training, analyze results and incorporate feedback for future sessions.
SOME YEAR 1 DELIVERABLES
- Independently deliver at least 50 in-person skills trainings to our highest volume sales offices across all 3 channels.
- Work with each Member Experience specialist to drive improvement in individual areas of weakness.
- Spend 3-4 business days/month taking support calls or in the Field selling Inspire’s product on the front lines.
- Average of 9/10 trainee confidence score immediately post-training
- 5%+ increase in activations for a specific office 30 days following in-person training
- 5%+ improvement in one KPI per MX specialist as a direct result of working with trainer
- Public speaking. Must be at-ease, engaging, and effective in delivering training to large and small audiences.
- Storytelling. Has a knack for breaking down complex topics so all types of learners understand. Can get a room of people
- Persuasive. Can get a room of people of all demographics on the same page by appealing to unique motivations.
- Data-driven. Views the success of training delivery through the lens of data and its contribution to business objectives.
- Engaging. Is an extrovert who thrives on interaction with others, is enthusiastic in training delivery, and has a natural ability to engage a room.
- Must Have
- 1-2 years working in front line sales or customer experience
- 1+ years experience delivering content or speaking in front of small and large audiences as part of daily role
- Impeccable communication and public speaking skills delivering content and/or initiatives to a variety of learners
- Demonstrated ability to create a welcoming training environment that builds rapport and trust with learners
- Must be able to travel 50-75% of the time to deliver training
- Proficiency using Google suite (docs, sheets, slides) as well as Zoom and Google Meet
- Nice to Have
- Experience delivering training/onboarding new hires specifically in Sales & Customer Experience roles
- Bachelor's degree in communications or similar
- Familiarity with the retail energy industry and renewables
- Performing arts or related public speaking experience
- Teaching or related experience