Want to build the future of environmental compliance? Mapistry is looking for an enterprise Customer Success Manager passionate about software and the environment to join our team. We are looking for a self-starter who loves the idea of using software to solve environmental challenges. Your primary goal will be to assist industrial facilities across the U.S. in complying with the extensive set of environmental regulations related to stormwater, hazardous materials, hazardous waste, air, wastewater, and/or Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasures (SPCC).
As an Enterprise Customer Success Manager, you will be reporting directly to our VP of Customer Experience, Maya Colato, as you become a trusted advisor to a diverse set of customers to help deliver value from Mapistry’s environmental compliance software. You will focus on building and maintaining relationships with different levels of executive power, logo retention and growth, monitoring and increasing customer happiness and a major contributor to product growth. You’ll have the opportunity to work with enterprise brands all while helping to transform and build the next generation of environmental software.
What You’ll Do
- Grow and expand customer adoption and revenue with a base of key customers through a high-touch engagement model
- Support the onboarding process to ensure successful implementations and drive down time-to-launch
- Develop a deep understanding of Mapistry’s software and learn about industry needs, challenges, and pain points
- Work closely with Account Executives to surface and develop expansion opportunities for your accounts
- Design and present executive business reviews and strategic success plays for key stakeholders to demonstrate software value and nurture
- You will be a key part of building the team and impacting the culture of our growing Customer Success team.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Implementation, Solutions Engineering, and Product.
- Be responsible for maintaining and renewing Mapistry customers.
- You will build strong relationships with key decision makers (KDMs)
- Help drive teams internal processes, ideas, and projects forward.
- Provide technical and product support to guide clients and manage stormwater data
- Catalogue customer feedback and inform the product team to help improve and expand software capabilities
- Manage customer expectations - never over-commit and under-deliver.
- Help customers with their use of Mapistry’s products which includes, reporting and delivering metrics, raising enhancements, and more!
We’d Love to Hear From You If:
- You have 3-4+ years of enterprise customer success, customer relationship or account management experience and have owned your own book of business
- You have experience in providing insights to, building relationships with, and driving value to different levels of power
- You have client facing experience within a SaaS software company
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, willing to experiment with different support models and identify the best fit for the customers
- Demonstrated strong analytical ability with Quarterly Business Reviews
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal)
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (Marketing, Product, Sales, Solutions Engineering) to provide Voice of the Customer
- You are persistent, organized, and diligent in following up with your team and customers
- You have experience with project management, effectively communicating with clients directly and taking ownership of tasks to complete your projects with strict attention to detail
- You are a highly motivated, resourceful and a self-starter who is comfortable (and excited about) working in a start-up environment. Rolling up your sleeves is expected, encouraged and it will happen all the time.
- Wearing many hats excites you
- You are innately curious to learn ‘why’ and ‘how’
- You are hungry to learn and share your knowledge with others
- You are a problem solver
You'll get bonus points for:
- Data analytics background/experience
- An environmental background or education
- Experience using Salesforce (or another CRM)
- Experience using Project Management tools
- Experience using Customer Success tools
- Being an Excel guru
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment where you can protect the environment and support manufacturing jobs
- Opportunity to help build and prove out our Customer Success strategy
- Ownership of processes and work execution
- Competitive compensation
- Multiple medical and dental options (some 100% paid for by Mapistry)
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid maternity & paternity leave
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Flexible work schedule
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Materials & Manufacturing, Pollution & Waste Reduction