Flair is looking for a leader in paid digital marketing for a rapidly growing venture-backed startup.
We’re building next-generation data-driven controls and energy management technology that bring home heating and cooling into the 21st century. Our Puck distributed wireless thermostat and Smart Vents use sophisticated algorithms and real-time data to deliver automated comfort.
We’re a tight-knit group of engineers, designers, and communicators. We pride ourselves on open communication, shared responsibility, and work/life balance.
We’re looking for:
A marketing manager for paid digital marketing. We’re looking for someone who can help Flair deliver and amplify it’s message of comfort and energy efficiency.
You will be responsible for leading the Flair brand, and organizing product marketing strategy/activity through paid channels. We hope to work together to build awareness, engage consumers, and drive conversions through a mix of engaging storytelling through digital ads, creative design, and data-driven analytics.
- Manage the entirety of the Flair paid marketing pipeline including all PPC, as well as SEM and SEO.
- Manage the entirety of the customer journey through digital PPC platforms including Google Ads (Adwords, Display Network, YouTube), Facebook (familiarity with post iOS 14.5 strategy a must), Amazon Ads, and LinkedIn.
- In tandem with SEM, be able to improve and implement SEO for existing and new landing pages
- Create engaging copy to be used throughout ads, and implement A/B testing where necessary to ensure success
- Assist Organic Marketing Manager by growing email list through use of lead generation
- Assist Head of B2B and Partnerships as needed by creating lead generation ads, ensuring SEO, and bringing digital marketing best practices to sales
- Assist outside creative and design agencies to tailor design in marketing, work with internal teams to create engaging landing pages for the customer journey
- Provide side-by-side assistance to Organic Marketing Manager as needed, including in the creation of an NPS funnel to maximize customer retention purchases
- Experience leading digital marketing across channels with strong familiarity with paid KPIs and omnichannel best practices
- Familiarity with Adtech platforms and ability to develop strategy in response to infrastructural changes (ex: develop cross-channel marketing post iOS 14.5)
- Experience in working with outside agencies to develop engaging creative for digital ads
- Understanding of best practices for web design to tailor landing pages for customer success
- Deep understanding of the customer journey to identify the optimal paths for communication, education and engagement
- Creative and methodical problem solving. Bring people together to understand needs, identify options, form hypotheses, make decisions, and learn faster through feedback
- Results focus. Prioritize, plan, coordinate, track and evaluate projects, programs and processes with a strong emphasis on learning and continuous improvement
- 4+ years experience with digital marketing
- Experience marketing IoT devices for startups
- Solid understanding of design and UX best practices
- Deep experience with A/B testing, marketing platforms (Mailchimp or equivalent, Hootsuite or equivalent, Google Tag Manager/Optimize/Analytics, YouTube), ad platforms (Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Amazon Ads, LinkedIn Ads, etc.), KPI platforms (Zoho or equivalent)
Buildings & Cities, Consumer Goods, Energy, Materials & Manufacturing