At Zoomo, we're leading the charge in enabling our vision to transition every urban mile to light electric vehicles (LEV) that are accessible to build carbon-neutral cities. To that end, we are building the world’s most convenient, affordable, and safe e-bike platform.
In the short span since the founders went full time in 2019, Zoomo has raised over $30M from some of the world’s savviest investors and built world-leading utility e-bikes and a disruptive business model for their distribution and maintenance. We're a fast-growing start-up with a global footprint across Australia, France, United Kingdom, United States, and the Philippines, where we are now the trusted partner to some of the world's leading and most innovative companies like Uber, DoorDash, Domino’s, Pizza Hut, Wholefoods, Gorillas, Just Eat, Getir, and many more.
At Zoomo we seek people who are fun, energetic, customer-friendly, and hard working. We’re looking for a customer-obsessed problem solver. The front-of-house sales associate role is exceptionally important; you’re the face of Zoomo. You are expected to be proactive and manage your own time and responsibilities.
- Ensure our riders have an awesome and seamless in-person experience
- Support out current programs that are raising awareness about electric bikes and best practices
- Walk riders through the on-boarding process and all safety requirements
- Help existing riders troubleshoot any issues they experience
- Work with the team to make our support processes even better
- Jump in on operations and marketing projects to communicate the voice of the customer with the wider Zoomo team
- Retail, sales, client-facing, and/or customer service experience
- Cool and calm operator; diffusing heated situations and turning aggrieved customers into Zoomo promoters is your cup of tea
- An outstanding communicator, with the ability to interact and connect with people across our various teams and locations
- Enthusiastic about selling our product to potential riders
- A patient instructor and have a passion for empowering others
- Problem solve and troubleshoot - if you don’t know the answer, you know where to look and who to ask
At Zoomo, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and equal opportunities. We offer you the chance to be part of an organisation in hyper-growth mode with plenty of opportunities for personal development, including:
- A competitive salary on offer
- Autonomy and ownership of the work you do.
- Monthly team outings & events
- Complimentary e-bike* subject to availability
- Global fun with a team spread from Australia, United States, Philippines, France & MORE!
- Working at a well-funded start-up with a strong leadership team and global presence.
- The chance to be part of an organisation in hyper-growth with plenty of opportunity for personal development.
- The full support of an experienced management team in helping you meet your targets and your professional goals.