Patch is building the infrastructure to power a climate positive economy and scale carbon removal. Businesses can leverage our API to automatically calculate their footprint and make any transaction carbon-neutral. Offset projects use our consumer-grade platform to manage their business, find new customers and scale their technology. We're a small team of successful startup veterans building a category-defining business in an industry the world deeply needs. We're backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Version One, Pale Blue Dot, and are founded by the same team who helped take Sonder from 0 to 2B.About Position
We're looking for Go-to-Market and Business Development leads to expand our European operations! In this role, you will take charge of expanding our European customer base, build relationships, and lead the sales process end-to-end. You'll apply your creative problem-solving talents to structure, price, and negotiate deals to successful conclusion, harnessing your European network to make a positive impact on the planet.
What You'll Do:
- Identify new business sectors and partnership opportunities to target, build and execute your Go to Market strategy.
- Manage full-cycle sales process from prospecting to deal close.
- Facilitate extensive discovery with customer to uncover needs and pain points.
- Build and refine Patch's value proposition, and effectively pitch our solution to decision-makers at target organisations.
- Build lasting relationships with key stakeholders as a trusted advisor.
- Win deals across top players in target industries.
- Collaborate with product and engineering on what your customers need.
- Work with our marketing and PR agencies to create market specific content for your region.
Your Experience (Must Have's):
- Proven track record of leading complex sales cycles from start to finish.
- Creative problem solving abilities, from objection handling to deal structuring.
- Established network of customers and client-connections in the UK, France, Germany or Nordic countries.
- Outstanding customer-facing presentation presence, capable of building compelling decks and sales materials.
- Eager to contribute to Patch’s carbon removal mission.
- Continuously learning about new industries, technologies, and strategies.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with adverse challenges to tackle.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills in english.
- Based in UK, France, Germany or Nordic countries and fluent in national language.
- Make a positive impact on the world, and work on a mission that matters.
- Competitive compensation.
- Meaningful Equity.
- Monthly wellness stipend.
- Low ego, collaborative culture.
- Time-off As Needed Vacation Policy.
Commitment to Diversity: Patch is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant, candidate, or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. #LI-Remote