Willow is a carbon negative soil company on a mission to capture one billion tons of CO2. Our line of sustainable biochar products help gardeners water less, grow healthier plants, and reduce global warming.
Willow is looking for an ambitious, highly-organized, and creative marketing intern to help us managing a growing community of eco-conscious plant lovers. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing, early-stage startup in the rapaidly-expanding climate tech space. We're looking for someone who's passionate about climate change, has strong marketing / social media experience, and loves gardening + plants!
- Contribute to company's marketing strategy, including content, messaging, and audience building
- Build and manage the company's content calendar, with a particular focus on Instagram, TikTok, and our own blog
- Manage Willow's influencer program, finding the best content partners to help us drive sales
- Shoot and edit content for use on social and paid media
- Use analytics and various tools to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Engage with fans and potential customers online to drive sales and referrals
- Source testimonials and product feedback to help improve the customer experience
- Social media marketing
- Online engagement
- Strong communication and writing skills
- High levels of organization and professionalism
- Passion for climate change and/or gardening
Carbon Removal & Utilization Engineering, Consumer Goods, Food & Agriculture, Pollution & Waste Reduction, Materials & Manufacturing