The Data Team is chartered with the mission of building robust platforms that enable data-driven insights. Team members have a hand in shaping all things data: from managing our internal storage systems to shepherding the continuous flow of backbone data assets such as real-time telemetry and financial forecast models. They say data is the new oil... at Voltus, data is fueling our way towards a more energy-efficient future!
- Providing a suite of data-centric services core to strategic products
- Designing data integrations and pipelines, and evaluating solutions that facilitate data quality and lineage
- Spotting opportunities and patterns to automate repeatable processes
- Championing robust scalable systems that connect data science needs with infrastructure and full-stack technology capabilities
- Collecting, centralizing, and enabling access to data assets
You might ...
- Have a solid fluency with modern programming languages (We use Python and Go)
- Have a deep understanding of SQL database design and queries
- Have experience or interest in scaling data-intensive pipelines and systems
- Have opinions on approaches and implementations of data warehouse architectures and flows
- Be eager to experiment with time-series forecasting models that drive concrete measurable outcomes
- Have experience productionizing workflow platforms such as Airflow, Argo, or Luigi
- Be excited about collaborating with stakeholders from multiple disciplines
Building Automation Systems, Building Retrofitting, Distributed Energy Storage, Grid Flexibility, Net Zero Buildings, Smart Thermostats, Utility-Scale Energy Storage, Utility-Scale Solar Photovoltaics