Aspiration is in the business of fighting the climate crisis. We help people and businesses build sustainable impact into what they do every day by making it easy, automated, and powerful -- whether it is in the ways people spend and save their money or the ways businesses engage their customers and employees. The estimated cumulative climate impact of the Aspiration community thus far is the equivalent of taking every car in the state of Connecticut off the road for a year. Aspiration is a certified B Corporation and, in fact, has been named to the “Best for the World” list of the top five percent of highest scored certified B Corporations four years in a row. Aspiration has raised over $250M in funding to date and is growing quickly.
Aspiration is looking for a mission-driven Marketing Manager with a deep understanding of climate change and sustainability. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing Aspiration’s brand media, influencer marketing, and community-building endeavors like grants and giving, and our blog. The role requires strong attention to detail, excellent communication, creativity and strategic vision. This is a great opportunity for a marketer who cares deeply about climate change to engage with and expand Aspiration’s mission-driven community. Aspiration Values Action:
We take initiative. We are doers, not bystanders. Boldness:
We don’t tinker, we transform. Customer-Centered:
Our customers are at the core of our business. Delivering for them is our North Star. Diligence & Dedication:
We do what we say we’re going to do, when we say we’re going to do it. Entrepreneurial:
Act like an entrepreneur not an employee, generate results for the company and customers everyday.
What You'll Do
- Develop and execute brand marketing campaigns that drive awareness and customer acquisition
- Run paid influencer marketing campaigns from start to finish
- Plan and buy media on podcasts, radio, out of home, streaming, linear, and other channels. Please note that is not a performance / growth marketing role.
- Work cross-functionally with Business Development, Sustainability, Product Marketing, Finance, and Legal teams
- Manage budgets and timelines
- Define KPIs and success metrics, analyze the data, and communicate results to key stakeholders and implement learnings in future campaigns
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor degree in marketing/communications or related field
- 5+ years managing digital marketing and influencer campaigns
- Success in managing complex and multi-faceted marketing programs with the ability to drive projects through to completion
- Proven track record of successfully executing creative campaigns to drive customer acquisition and retention
- Experience using customer research, data and metrics to back up assumptions and assess the efficacy of marketing programs
- Proven success in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, high growth environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Deep understanding of sustainability and passion for fighting climate change with a community
- Strong presentation skills
- Collaborative spirit and leadership working cross-functionally
- Flexibility and a desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment -- you’ll be joining a very fun, high-growth startup en route to going public!
What You'll Get
- Making an impact for a company with a mission of transforming the financial industry and the lives of millions
- Competitive salary and equity incentives
- Robust healthcare plans, 401K and unlimited vacation time
- Diverse & inclusive culture