As a Client Success Coordinator, you’ll help corporate clients achieve their sustainability goals with Pachama. You’ll support the Pachama sales team by owning key steps in the customer journey, and follow-through on partnership-level opportunities.Who we arePachama's mission is to restore nature to help address climate change. Pachama brings the latest technology in remote sensing and AI to the world of forest carbon in order to enable forest conservation and restoration to scale. Pachama’s core technology harnesses satellite imaging with artificial intelligence to measure carbon captured in forests. Through the Pachama marketplace, companies and individuals can connect with carbon credits from projects that are protecting and restoring forests worldwide.
- As a part of the Pachama Sales team, provide deal support throughout the enterprise buyer journey, from NDA execution to post-sale onboarding
- Contribute to Pachama’s revenue growth by completing RFP responses, term sheets, and deal models, with guidance from senior members of the Client Success and Sustainability Strategy teams
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders in Legal and Finance to execute all sales-related administrative activities
- Partner with Client Partners, Client Success Manager, and Marketing, to create client-specific pitch materials and Quarterly Business Review materials
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have Many Of The Following
- 1+ years’ prior experience in externally-facing roles.
- Experience working in enterprise ESG reporting, and knowledge about nature-based climate solutions.
- Track record of growing existing business or bringing in new business with large enterprise buyers.
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in an unstructured, results-driven environment.
- Great presentation skills (Google Slides) along with high confidence in engaging with decision-makers.
- Personal passion about addressing climate change.
Carbon Accounting & Offsetting