Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series C company on a mission to create a future of solar energy for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. It’s our goal to have every solar installation in the world pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named one of “The Best Places To Work in 2021” by BuiltInSF.com
and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history. As a Marketing Operations Business Analyst on the RevOps team, you will help us develop Marketing processes and systems that will enable scalable growth across our go-to-market teams. You will partner with business leaders to identify strategic opportunities to improve processes and drive growth through study, process implementation, and enablement. The ideal Marketing Operations Business Analyst has experience in project and program management around demand generation with experience in cross-functional collaboration building out Account Based Marketing (ABM) programs and campaigns. You will have a demonstrated history of managing complex digital projects to clearly defined success metrics. We are a passionate and diverse team that aspires to be the best place for the best people and we’re looking for talented individuals to accelerate our exponential growth as we continue to scale. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the Revenue Operations team and program managers to deliver on project milestones that are in line with go to market team initiatives and OKRs.
- Support campaign execution including drip campaigns, nurture flows & automation rules in our marketing automation platform.
- Work with Salesforce Admins to monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database and with other internal systems.
- Effectively document and communicate end-to-end marketing process flows.
- Identify inefficiencies and recommend ongoing process improvements by troubleshooting workflows, data discrepancies, and lead flow issues.
- Support the optimization of lead scoring and routing to drive funnel efficiency
- Work with internal stakeholders to build and segment target lists
- Work with business leaders to provide accurate insights into pipeline metrics
What we value:
- 3+ years of marketing operations experience with at least one year experience as an admin of a marketing automation system
- Experience working closely with Salesforce and a leading marketing automation systems like Hubspot, Marketo, Eloqua, or Pardot.
- A performance history of generating creative approaches to address unique business situations and requirements.
- Experience understanding and leveraging data from multiple sources to build actionable insights
- Strong communication skills and the ability to effectively manage timelines with stakeholders
- A process-oriented mindset focused on optimization and seamless delivery
- Demonstrated interest in renewable energy, sustainability, or environmentalism is a plus
- Knowledge of or history with B2B account based marketing platforms like Folloze or DemandBase is a plus
Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you believe that you do not meet all of the above criteria!For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.