Patch is building the infrastructure to power a climate positive economy and scale carbon removal. Businesses can leverage our API to automatically calculate their footprint and make any transaction carbon-neutral. Offset projects use our consumer-grade platform to manage their business, find new customers and scale their technology. We're a small team of successful startup veterans building a category-defining business in an industry the world deeply needs. We're backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Version One, Pale Blue Dot, and are founded by the same team who helped take Sonder from 0 to 2B. About Position
We are looking to hire a skilled recruiter to assist with the sourcing and scheduling of candidates at Patch! In this role, you will source and interact with potential candidates online, develop talent pipelines, conduct initial candidate screenings, maintain the integrity of our databases, and set up interviews. This role offers tremendous upward momentum for growth as we scale this organization from 17 to 40+ and beyond. You’ll have the ability to take control of your own processes and chart a course toward making an impact on climate change with each great hire!
What You’ll Do
- Evaluate resumes and inbound applications and conduct recruiter phone screens interviews.
- Help create and maintain talent pipelines for current and future hires.
- Post jobs and engage inbound and prospective candidates through social channels.
- Maintain the company’s candidate ATS and active interview pipeline using Lever.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection and interview process.
- Proactively coordinate and schedule all candidate interviews.
Your Experience (Must Haves)
- Proven work experience as a recruiting coordinator, sourcer, or recruiter.
- Eager to contribute to Patch’s carbon removal mission.
- Curiosity and passion to constantly learn new things in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication, as well as organizational and time-management skills.
Your Experience (Nice to Haves)
- Experience working with Lever.
- Experience conducting phone, Skype and/or in-person interviews
Commitment to Diversity:
- Make a positive impact on the world, and work on a mission that matters.
- Competitive compensation.
- Meaningful Equity.
- Monthly wellness stipend for mental and physical health, covering gyms, courses, therapy, art, animals, etc!
- Low ego, collaborative culture.
- Time-off As Needed Vacation Policy.
Patch is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant, candidate, or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. #LI-Remote