Inspire is a clean energy technology company on a mission to transform the way consumers access clean energy and to accelerate the world’s transition to a net-zero carbon future.
We provide our customers with access to renewable energy from wind, solar, and hydro powered sources without service interruptions or costly installations at a flat, predictable monthly rate. For every year that a customer spends with Inspire Clean Energy, they have a greater impact on climate change than 10 years of strict recycling.
Our rapidly growing team of mission-driven, climate enthusiasts is passionate, innovative and committed to a better future for the planet.
The Consumer Insights Analyst is responsible for representing the voice of the consumer across the organization, directly impacting marketing strategy, product development, and the customer journey.
This role is responsible for executing research projects with varying methodologies and stakeholders to aid in the development of brand, marketing, product, and business strategies to ensure Inspire is consumer-focused and insights-driven.
THE CONSUMER INSIGHTS SENIOR ANALYST HAS 4 MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and execute innovative quantitative and qualitative research from start to finish to support the brand & communications team and the company at large. Execution includes developing questionnaires, programming, field management with external partners, data analysis, and presentation development.
- Actively engage with cross-functional teams to identify and align on research needs.
- Conduct user experience (UX) testing to support product design development
- Translate all research findings into actionable insights and present findings to various stakeholders.
SOME YEAR 1 DELIVERABLES
- Manage quarterly member feedback reports and all member feedback touchpoints
- Deliver quarterly competitive intel reports
- Execute custom research studies to inform brand strategy, copy & messaging, product concept testing, and more.
- Support & inform development of brand campaigns and messaging.
- Aid in the development of 2 brand health studies
- Provide ongoing insights & actionable recommendations for brand & communications team
- Provide company with a clear assessment of member experience
- Provide company with a clear assessment of the competitive landscape
- Detail-oriented, strong ability to spot errors
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Must Have
- 3-4 years experience in qualitative and quantitative research methodologies
- Experience writing questionnaires and managing field & data collection
- Ability to structure and deliver presentations clearly and compellingly.
- Self-starter with passion to drive results and affect meaningful change
- Nice to Have
- UX & design testing experience