Do well by doing good.
Do you wake up in the morning excited to go to work? Do you want to engage in a mission that fundamentally betters our world? Do you want to work alongside an amazing team of smart, driven, upbeat colleagues with unique backgrounds and interests? Keep reading because EnergySage might be the place for you.
EnergySage is the leading online marketplace for solar and other clean energy technologies. We strive to make the experience of going solar as easy as booking a flight online. We are looking for passionate, collaborative, authentic individuals to join our team in making renewable energy options more accessible to consumers. We are the most-visited energy website in the U.S.-- last year 10 million people used our tools. What can you help us achieve?
Software Engineering Intern
As a Software Engineering Intern, you'll work alongside our professional engineers on our core product, applying your software engineering abilities to build new features and help us continue to improve the experience of buying and selling clean energy products online. You'll learn industry best practices from your fellow engineers and have immediate opportunities to apply them.
What You’ll Do:
What We Look For:
We are EnergySage.
As the leading online comparison-shopping marketplace for rooftop solar, energy storage, community solar, and financing, EnergySage is accelerating the adoption of clean energy by improving consumer access and affordability. Our user-friendly platform is built on the principle of consumer empowerment through unbiased information, transparency, and choice. As we grow and enter new markets, we seek team members who bring new perspectives, skills, and energy that will propel us to accomplish the challenging work we have ahead.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job - but we believe there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. So, however you identify and whatever background you bring, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day and help bring renewable energy to the broader market.
EnergySage is committed to building a workplace that welcomes and encourages diverse perspectives, because we know that the most successful teams are diverse and inclusive teams. We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.
· Consumer First: Our top priority is to serve and empower consumers through transparency, equitable access to information, and personalized interactions.
· Better Together: We recognize that we gain and give more through collaboration, partnership, and diversity of experience and perspective. We respect one another and are inspired by what we learn and achieve together.
· Integrity: We take personal ownership and pride in doing the right thing. Our consistency, competence, and high standards earn the reputation of “trusted advisors” with all of our stakeholders.
· Substantive Impact: We are committed to effecting and sustaining positive environmental, social, and market transformations through creativity, innovation, and persistence.
· Iterative Excellence: Our intellectual curiosity and bias toward action drive us to continuously learn, evaluate, iterate, and improve.